Questions to a time traveler

Hazzie Hippie

Hey everyone ? :)

I have a few questions . Well what if you were like in Facebook , or twitter , or even on YouTube . And one day you come a cross someone in one of those social media websites claiming that they are a time traveler . How would you approach the person without being rude? How you would approach them even if they give you little bit of info and then gets cranky ? And all of the sudden decides to not talk anymore ? After giving small info that might be a bit convincing .

JasperMoon

I have a few questions . Well what if you were like in Facebook , or twitter , or even on YouTube . And one day you come a cross someone in one of those social media websites claiming that they are a time traveler . How would you approach the person without being rude? How you would approach them even if they give you little bit of info and then gets cranky ? And all of the sudden decides to not talk anymore ? After giving small info that might be a bit convincing .
Not sure. But I would like to try to get that person's attention somehow. Just be kind. PM that person, assure him you are sincere in your inquiries.

TimeFlipper

We have a very simple test for anyone claiming to be a time-traveller...Ask him or her to go seven days into the future and bring back three photographs showing the front pages of three different newspapers, and if they turn out to be true then you have a real time-traveller (y)..

Hazzie Hippie

We have a very simple test for anyone claiming to be a time-traveller...Ask him or her to go seven days into the future and bring back three photographs showing the front pages of three different newspapers, and if they turn out to be true then you have a real time-traveller (y)..
Hi :) I like your name in here .

JimmyD

It is my observation that most people's "simple tests" are often flawed, grossly simplified and based on presumptions and incomplete reasoning. We have no idea how it actually works, we know virtually nothing about it, but are somehow able to devise testing procedures?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I would give him my time traveler test. Just ask him to provide the answer to the question I haven't asked him yet. No one has passed this test yet.

No one's gonna pass your nonsensical test time traveler or not.

Cause and effect rules don't apply to a time traveler. He could easily go to the future to see my question and then come back to the past and post the answer before I posted my question. Of course only a real time traveler would be able to do that.

JimmyD

I would give him my time traveler test. Just ask him to provide the answer to the question I haven't asked him yet. No one has passed this test yet.

No one's gonna pass your nonsensical test time traveler or not.

I wouldn't exactly call it "nonsense", but rather more like limited to personal perspective. His test would/could certainly prove it to him exclusively, but no one else, and only IF that is how it works.

I've found several examples of evidence/proof of time travel, and the way it is done is subtly indicative of the parameters thereof. I don't think it is as easy or convenient to facilitate as people believe or expect. I think a lot of tests are simply inapplicable or unsuitable to said parameters. In other words: People are making tests for different sets of circumstances.

Hazzie Hippie

Hi well I didn’t want to say much on here yet since I do not have more info yet . But I was referring to a guy that I came across lately who claimed to be a time traveler . But his exactly words to me and his conversation was

“ Handlers are major corporations. I work for a secret military unit “

I was waiting to get more info . But I haven’t seen him on social media for like 3 days . Then again he might be lying . And he stopped talking to me lately . I’m waiting on more info . But he seems to be the kind of person that doesn’t like to talk much with others .