Harte

There's more energy in visible light. It has a higher frequency.

Plus, there's all kinds of microwaves flying around because of cell towers and those also have more energy than radio.

Harte

TimeFlipper

@Antinventor2020 The term "Radio" Frequencies are something of a misnomer, in that the original meaning of the term referred to Long Wave, Medium Wave and Shortwave Radio Transmissions...The term Radio Frequencies are being used for frequencies that now extend beyond the frequencies associated with Radio Transmissions, confusing I know :confused::fp:..

It seems to me you want to "tune into" the lower radio frequencies/wavelengths that Amateur Radio Operators use within the 1.8mhz to 30mhz range, approx 166meters to 10meters, for what ever purpose you have...Please correct me if iam wrong...

Last edited:

Exegesis

Does anyone know of ways to collect Nikola Tesla's radiant energy to recharge a battery?
I have pdfs. im layman and ive had 0 electrical engineering experience. Looking forward to experimenting soon. For now, im still dabbling in a lot of theory.
I believe some of my pdfs have practical blue prints- Don Smith stuff, "A Practical Guide to Free Energy Devices" and the In Depth version should have some blueprints/how to's. Send me your discord if you're interested.