Radiant Energy Receiver

mullac998

I've been thinking why don't we collect Radiant Energy from the air with something as simple as an Alumium ball which is attached to a metal pipe. Which is attach to attach to another copper pipe wrapped in insulated wire then use a bifilar coil to cancel out the electromagnetic waves converting it back into scalar energy Then attach a high voltage capacitor and a step up transformer. Solider the capacitor to the transformer and then solider the other wire to some more wire which is attached to a shiny metal plate 12ft into the earth. What will happen is the scalar energy being produced from the bifilar will charge the capacitor then the transformer will step up the voltage and when the capacitor discharges it sends electrical energy up and out of the top but will also send electrical energy down the wire to the shiny metal plate in the earth pushing pushing scalar energy from the earth back up to the step up transformer and high voltage capacitor Creating wireless energy with the ability to power a house

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
It’s an interesting concept: about 40 years ago, I was part of a research group and we did a similar thing, but not like you’re doing. We had one large utility transformer oil filled. Standing about 8 feet tall. We used high-voltage capacitors with as high of Microfarad we could find. We hooked the capacitors up to the primary of the transformer. As the capacitor charged up would discharge through the primary of the transformer and the secondary would generate a DC pulse. The output voltage was estimated to be about 250,000 DC volts low amperage. We contained the voltage by using a spark gap of about 10 inches, that’s the only way you can safely work with that voltage, because it’s not static electricity it straight raw DC half-wave.

steven chiverton

nicely said proffessor great to hear you in action again and i stand by my old saying people like you and your experiences and brains and impressive backgrounds are an asset to the people of earth we cant live without our scientists and engineers yous are our future and yous should be highly valued

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Thank you Steve for your comments: I'm just an old guy 77 years old and love to experiment and do research when I have the time and money. With age comes wisdom, with wisdom comes knowledge and knowledge comes power to create and explore the world around us.

The older you become Steve the greater your knowledge will be. And the same for other members here just to name a few: TimeFlip and Einstein and other newer members that I'm not knowledgeable about, because they are so new and I have been gone for so.

steven chiverton

ive read some interesting things about you and you being professor is wow so cool and the knowledge you have gained over the years is like treasure as its the most powerful thing on earth and i read and save it to my pc like logging that knowledge for future reading , if i had a value to put on you and your knowledge and impressive, background id say your priceless . the great brain drain they once said on our news years ago that there was a great brain drain when some of our best scientists and engineers are going over seas thus taking there much needed brains with them

Wind7

Staff
Thank you Steve for your comments: I'm just an old guy 77 years old and love to experiment and do research when I have the time and money. With age comes wisdom, with wisdom comes knowledge and knowledge comes power to create and explore the world around us.

The older you become Steve the greater your knowledge will be. And the same for other members here just to name a few: TimeFlip and Einstein and other newer members that I'm not knowledgeable about, because they are so new and I have been gone for so.

Happy that you're back, Prof!