Radio Show looking for Time Travelers

LNMRadio

I am the host of Late Night in the Midlands radio and I am looking for folks who claim to be time travelers. You can reach me through my website if your interested and tonight I am hosting an open lines show so any time travelers wish to call in tonight I would love to hear from you and again all the info for show is on our website. We go live Mon - Fri 9pm until 12am eastern.
Look forward to being a part of this community. FCC rules apply should you call in at anytime.

Attachments

• MV show pic TTravel hotline.webp
    MV show pic TTravel hotline.webp
    113.3 KB · Views: 10
I am a Thyme Traveler. Not sure if that counts, but I'd love to be famous for sharing my craft.

thyme%20travel.png

Thanks; have you done any past interviews with any "Time Travelers" or physicist looking into time or multiverse theory and are the interviews posted online?

I am very fair, never bring anyone on to play games. That is ok with me. What ever makes you feel better about it is fine by me.
Thanks; have you done any past interviews with any "Time Travelers" or physicist looking into time or multiverse theory and are the interviews posted online?

Yes I have, I had one who claims to be part of a Gov project as a kid. I have interviewed many physicist on the topic and I am told by them it is possible to time travel. My show is Late Night in the Midlands so you can check me out and see I am in this to learn not to judge.