Radionics?

snowflax24

Hi everyone, I'm a new member. I am actually keen on making my own radionic machine, just that I am not that good with electronic components. I've been reading Charles Cosimano books as well as other books on making radionics but still not confident enough to make one. Would like some pointers if there's any. Thanks for reading my post. :)

IlluminatiArchbishop

Hi everyone, I'm a new member. I am actually keen on making my own radionic machine, just that I am not that good with electronic components. I've been reading Charles Cosimano books as well as other books on making radionics but still not confident enough to make one. Would like some pointers if there's any. Thanks for reading my post. :)
If you are not good with electronics I would personally recommend you do not try building an electronic device. Do not need anyone here getting electrocuted

snowflax24

Not funny. Seriously the people on here trying to build these things are just putting people including themselves in danger
Maybe i would need to commission someone to build the machine for me since I do have the schematics.Also, I did see some of those being sold online that doesn't really connect to any electrical outlet(non electrical radionic machine). Will that garner the same results?

IlluminatiArchbishop

Maybe i would need to commission someone to build the machine for me since I do have the schematics.Also, I did see some of those being sold online that doesn't really connect to any electrical outlet(non electrical radionic machine). Will that garner the same results?
I believe it will have the same results ie none