Radionics?

Hey I’m interested in radionics. I’ve done some research and I’ve collected a couple “antennae” that I’ll post a pic of. So let me ask you guys is this kinda like a wishing well or manifest manipulation device or a healing frequency device. Please elaborate or shoot reference papers. If you’re interest in knowing where... I think I got it from Ukraine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 13

librisest

Hello, the definition of healing frequency device is more accurate.

You first use a radionic device (with copper or silver spiral dials) to find the frequency of the target through either a black and white photographic negative (silver particles are assumed to memorize the frequency of the organisms appearing in the photograph), a drop of blood or a sample of hair with root when working with healing. In the case of agriculture the best are photographs but always the old type with silver particles on the negative.

Using that on a radionic device you then impose another frequency generally of a substance for effecting the target. This frequency is either taken from a list of already experimented frequencies or found with a sample of the substance you want to remotely apply. You can also directly use the substance on the radionic device using a plate connected to the target's sample.

So you have two ways, work with frequencies, or with samples. Well you can mix also. That is resumed the basic theory of operation. You can find publications with the correct operation of radionic devices and also schematics, but I strongly advice to go to the roots and learn from old original publications, as radionics has suffered much distortion after 1970-80. Nevertheless some modern researchers have kept the original research, but really few have done so.

Hello, the definition of healing frequency device is more accurate.

You first use a radionic device (with copper or silver spiral dials) to find the frequency of the target through either a black and white photographic negative (silver particles are assumed to memorize the frequency of the organisms appearing in the photograph), a drop of blood or a sample of hair with root when working with healing. In the case of agriculture the best are photographs but always the old type with silver particles on the negative.

Using that on a radionic device you then impose another frequency generally of a substance for effecting the target. This frequency is either taken from a list of already experimented frequencies or found with a sample of the substance you want to remotely apply. You can also directly use the substance on the radionic device using a plate connected to the target's sample.

So you have two ways, work with frequencies, or with samples. Well you can mix also. That is resumed the basic theory of operation. You can find publications with the correct operation of radionic devices and also schematics, but I strongly advice to go to the roots and learn from old original publications, as radionics has suffered much distortion after 1970-80. Nevertheless some modern researchers have kept the original research, but really few have done so.
Thank you for your response. Appreciate it

OakFieldAlienz444

yeah I'm starting to understand it a tiny bit. Am I positive it works?
no cuz i don't own one but what you told me about it rang
true to me, as do a lot of things you say.

TimeFlipper

Hey I’m interested in radionics. I’ve done some research and I’ve collected a couple “antennae” that I’ll post a pic of. So let me ask you guys is this kinda like a wishing well or manifest manipulation device or a healing frequency device. Please elaborate or shoot reference papers. If you’re interest in knowing where... I think I got it from Ukraine
The first photograph could be a type of Antenna design, the red component signifies the "Antenna" input and the black component signifies the "Earth" or "Ground" input...You will find those two components on the rear of the older Short Wave Receivers manufactured from around the 1950s..

The geometric design of the device suggests to me a particular frequency or range of frequencies that can be received through the Antenna design...I recall reading somewhere that particular types of geometric designs made by just drawing them onto a piece of paper for example, can receive both Radio frequencies and Audio frequencies...

Firstly you might try to link the Red and Black components, using two pieces of connecting wire, onto a small loudspeaker to check out for Audio frequencies...Secondly you might have or can borrow an old transistor radio that has an external antenna input on the back of it and link the Red component into it from a connecting wire, to check for radio frequencies...You dont need to use the Black component..

The first photograph could be a type of Antenna design, the red component signifies the "Antenna" input and the black component signifies the "Earth" or "Ground" input...You will find those two components on the rear of the older Short Wave Receivers manufactured from around the 1950s..

The geometric design of the device suggests to me a particular frequency or range of frequencies that can be received through the Antenna design...I recall reading somewhere that particular types of geometric designs made by just drawing them onto a piece of paper for example, can receive both Radio frequencies and Audio frequencies...

Firstly you might try to link the Red and Black components, using two pieces of connecting wire, onto a small loudspeaker to check out for Audio frequencies...Secondly you might have or can borrow an old transistor radio that has an external antenna input on the back of it and link the Red component into it from a connecting wire, to check for radio frequencies...You dont need to use the Black component..
Thanks for this time flipper. I appreciate your input. Sorry it took this long to get back to you I been on my journeys. Just acquired two DT quartz in Sadona Arizona last week. I’ll do what I can to get some results and let you know what happens. I agree with what you have said and as for the paper example this is true from my readings as well. For example Graphite is metal and I’ve definitely drawn pencil geometric shapes and they give off a oddly satisfying feeling when done. I usually give them away. And everyone loves them. I used to draw them in school or whatever free time I had
Edit: regarding the graphite statement. It from my intuition is acting like a antenna just from the natural feeling I had with these drawings. I’ll see if I can pull a few up if I have any in my phone still

Attachments

• 0E622BAD-A0E4-4C59-804C-A646484AB66B.jpeg
    0E622BAD-A0E4-4C59-804C-A646484AB66B.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 10

TimeFlipper

Thanks for this time flipper. I appreciate your input. Sorry it took this long to get back to you I been on my journeys. Just acquired two DT quartz in Sadona Arizona last week. I’ll do what I can to get some results and let you know what happens. I agree with what you have said and as for the paper example this is true from my readings as well. For example Graphite is metal and I’ve definitely drawn pencil geometric shapes and they give off a oddly satisfying feeling when done. I usually give them away. And everyone loves them. I used to draw them in school or whatever free time I had
Edit: regarding the graphite statement. It from my intuition is acting like a antenna just from the natural feeling I had with these drawings. I’ll see if I can pull a few up if I have any in my phone still
Good to see you back with us again, i trust you are in good health after the journeys :)..
I look forward to knowing the results from your pair of DT quartz crystals (y):cool:..

steven chiverton

ive been trying a new method of tuning my radionics wishing machine and for 3 weeks in a row myself and my partner have each one about 12 to 13 or more wins in Powerball and we win our money back plus extra each week i think im on a wining streak , the aluminium tape i used to dress up my wishing machine acts like a capacitor plate with a thin plastic dielectric side opposite the sticky side acts as an aura capacitor when i touch it seems to enhance it more, and now i think i may apply these modifications to my hdr stick plate erea and make its auric sensitive to may give it a boost for the stick plate or rubbing plate

Last edited: