Re: Abraham Lincoln/ Steven Gibbs, new profound traveler

Tron1

I haven't been online because I actually have been going physically with Steven Gibbs HDR like I told many of you I would, I've been testing the machine a lot, I posted awhile ago about that Abraham Lincoln trip. I'm serious and Gibbs can account for me for that I confirmed it with him. There is something I would put though into if people are serious enough. I tried to stop Lincoln's Assasination, but see it only prolongued it until when they got to the White House. I tried to stop Wilkes Booth from shooting Lincoln. It ricocheted off the wall still got him.

Gibbs told me there are lines where he does not get shot. It takes 12 people to stop a bad line from happening. I'm wondering if I can have the greatest minds of paranormalis come together and Accurately get me back there again. My HDR is not very accurate at all I may put a delta y antenna in the film can or bolt it in. At least for a different power source. The other day my clocks on my stove and microwave went 5 hours a part and a came back an hour early. I took a trip to 2023. No one at all knew who I was. Sooner or later your going to get the living hell scared out of you when using the HDR so be very prepared. I was in a line where 2023 was a civil war line I stayed there for 4 weeks. the longest I've gone. I stayed and helped them.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Pretty intense stories. Do you plan to go into the far future and find how things turn out in general?

Can you share how you use your HDR when going physical? What's your step by step procedure?

Take care.

Tron1

In general I use the HDR by instructions. The physical part you cannot be on a grid point outside. I've done all my trips inside. Most of the time it works, when I come back I get a splitting migraine. I talked to Steven the other day. I was talking to him about the Lincoln assassination then our home town hero david Ortiz gets shot in the back, back home. Saying that I think that was a reprocussion from that trip, I waited months.

Sonix

KeyHolder777 said:
I talked to Steven the other day. I was talking to him about the Lincoln assassination then our home town hero david Ortiz gets shot in the back, back home. Saying that I think that was a reprocussion from that trip, I waited months.

Just want to clarify so I understand. David Ortiz getting shot happened only 4 days ago. What do you mean by "waited months"?

Secretman3811

In general I use the HDR by instructions. The physical part you cannot be on a grid point outside. I've done all my trips inside. Most of the time it works, when I come back I get a splitting migraine. I talked to Steven the other day. I was talking to him about the Lincoln assassination then our home town hero david Ortiz gets shot in the back, back home. Saying that I think that was a reprocussion from that trip, I waited months.

so you did it in the home while you jump time physical time travel and it have to be full moon at nightime is that correct..write back thank you..

Tron1

No it doesn't it's all myth, just to go with everything else. You can use it to go physically now if I wanted to but I'm respecting the laws of it. I only use it once or twice in a week. No, I do not do predictions. It's not meant for that.

Himalayan Hermit

Hey Key,

So I have a question for you. From what I remember, Steven Gibbs has repeatedly mentioned in his interviews with Late Art Bell, that if you travel with the HDR physically you never return to your own time-stream as he has not designed it in this fashion thus to avoid people messing with future, assuming that is possible and to avoid things like grandpa paradox.

So if you say, you traveled physically with the HDR > what would your comment be on the above? You think you've been returning to the original time-line or do you notice any divergence (thus meaning you're somewhere else). I'm always eager to know about this point.

Thank you!

Tron1

I notice somethings but the most I pay attention to is the clock. I look for a flash of light. It resets your body. Last night I set it for 2014. It sent me 2 hours forward. Today it wasn't time going by fast. The time read 11:30am. I saw the flash of light I got dizzy, no puking. It went to 2:47pm. the correct time where I should be. I was like that's crazy. You lose time and you don't gain it. Well know where it goes when we're older I guess. And btw to answer the grandparent paradox I have not had anything happen other than David Ortiz getting shot after I did the Lincoln Jump. As Gibbs told me last night we tried to go on a radio show101.3 fm kghost. I could not call or listen because I was not centered or lined up right in his dimension. I'm going on that show next week with gibbs, David Ortiz is the Famous baseball player for the Boston Red Sox he got shot in his home town.

Himalayan Hermit

I notice somethings but the most I pay attention to is the clock. I look for a flash of light. It resets your body. Last night I set it for 2014. It sent me 2 hours forward. Today it wasn't time going by fast. The time read 11:30am. I saw the flash of light I got dizzy, no puking. It went to 2:47pm. the correct time where I should be. I was like that's crazy.

Sorry I have no clue what you're saying here. What do you mean by "pay attention to the clock"? And how does it reset your body?
How do you set a clock for 2014? Do you mean you changed the time of your clock manually to 2014?
And HDR sent you two hours forward when you're trying to go physically to a date in 2014? You mean it sent you to another yr or just 2 hrs ahead of the time you wanted to land at? That's quite a statement because Steven Gibbs himself was never able to travel to a specific date, much less a specific hour.

As Gibbs told me last night we tried to go on a radio show101.3 fm kghost. I could not call or listen because I was not centered or lined up right in his dimension. I'm going on that show next week with gibbs
Are you referring to this Radio Show? Can you share exact date and time (with US time zone) when you're on so we can listen in?

Thanks!