Re: Abraham Lincoln/ Steven Gibbs, new profound traveler

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I haven't been online because I actually have been going physically with Steven Gibbs HDR like I told many of you I would, I've been testing the machine a lot, I posted awhile ago about that Abraham Lincoln trip. I'm serious and Gibbs can account for me for that I confirmed it with him. There is something I would put though into if people are serious enough. I tried to stop Lincoln's Assasination, but see it only prolongued it until when they got to the White House. I tried to stop Wilkes Booth from shooting Lincoln. It ricocheted off the wall still got him.

Gibbs told me there are lines where he does not get shot. It takes 12 people to stop a bad line from happening. I'm wondering if I can have the greatest minds of paranormalis come together and Accurately get me back there again. My HDR is not very accurate at all I may put a delta y antenna in the film can or bolt it in. At least for a different power source. The other day my clocks on my stove and microwave went 5 hours a part and a came back an hour early. I took a trip to 2023. No one at all knew who I was. Sooner or later your going to get the living hell scared out of you when using the HDR so be very prepared. I was in a line where 2023 was a civil war line I stayed there for 4 weeks. the longest I've gone. I stayed and helped them.

How do you tell the HDR to go to specific locations and time periods? Do you have to travel there physically, first?

Are you appearing there physically in that time period or is it just spiritual?

Do you dress in proper clothing?

How do you return? How do you get back to your exact timeline and time period?

Himalayan Hermit

How do you tell the HDR to go to specific locations and time periods? Do you have to travel there physically, first?

Do you dress in proper clothing?

For the HDR side, I can try to touch these also.

• HDR is a radionics device, so you have to program its dials for location and time. Programming is same whether you visit Astrally or Physically.
  • Since return is only applicable to physical jumps, from what Steven Gibbs told me, it has a time window of around 7 hours, after which time energies run out and you return back.
  • Since he's claimed physical, I don't think it's spiritual or astral
@KeyHolder777 - do reply to my last thread also when you can.
Thanks

Tron1

Its part quantum and part physical. When you least expect it will send you. Boy I went some where I shouldn't have. Paula Jedi sorry the only clothes I wear are mine. I do future jumps although the Lincoln jump was not my call. I have a 2012 version without numbers for experts mind. The landings are terrible. But the HDR does work even with my pacemaker as doctors were worried about. My caps on the electromagnet fell of and do not stay on. The electromagnet stays on for awhile. So if you smell something burning its probably it. The thing is it's not burning, It just smells like it is. Its actually cooling down.

Himalayan Hermit

Its part quantum and part physical. When you least expect it will send you. Boy I went some where I shouldn't have. Paula Jedi sorry the only clothes I wear are mine. I do future jumps although the Lincoln jump was not my call. I have a 2012 version without numbers for experts mind. The landings are terrible. But the HDR does work even with my pacemaker as doctors were worried about. My caps on the electromagnet fell of and do not stay on. The electromagnet stays on for awhile. So if you smell something burning its probably it. The thing is it's not burning, It just smells like it is. Its actually cooling down.
Can you touch upon my question?

• From what I remember, Steven Gibbs has repeatedly mentioned in his interviews with Late Art Bell, that if you travel with the HDR physically you never return to your own time-stream as he has not designed it in this fashion thus to avoid people messing with future, assuming that is possible and to avoid things like grandpa paradox. So if you say, you traveled physically with the HDR > what would your comment be on the above? You think you've been returning to the original time-line or do you notice any divergence (thus meaning you're somewhere else). I'm always eager to know about this point.

Jay0149

Listen to me very carefully it is the magnets burning your lost time is you passing out or a symptom of overdosing on ems it’s not cooling down that’s a symptom of it burning you don’t want to put ems on your head it’s the shittiest method what brings you back is temporal gravity