re: Andrew Karlissons real name

theastralprojector

Andrew Karlisson's real name the guy who rigged the stock market out of 365 million dollars and said he was a time traveler is john karlisson he is from tampa,florida I did a search on him and it turned out to be yours truly john titor have fun ladies and gents time travel is fake and cannot be done there you have your truth it's not possible he went under a fake name and made billions of money then changed his name to john titor who claimed to be a time traveler his story is far fetched because I know the truth that he posted pictures that it was his time machine when he was bluffing all along it didn't work in the first place. ta !!!

Aryeandris

TE="theastralprojector, post: 82309, member: 4932"]Andrew Karlisson's real name the guy who rigged the stock market out of 365 million dollars and said he was a time traveler is john karlisson he is from tampa,florida I did a search on him and it turned out to be yours truly john titor have fun ladies and gents time travel is fake and cannot be done there you have your truth it's not possible he went under a fake name and made billions of money then changed his name to john titor who claimed to be a time traveler his story is far fetched because I know the truth that he posted pictures that it was his time machine when he was bluffing all along it didn't work in the first place. ta !!![/QUOTE]
Don't dare let onesix see this...

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
TE="theastralprojector, post: 82309, member: 4932"]Andrew Karlisson's real name the guy who rigged the stock market out of 365 million dollars and said he was a time traveler is john karlisson he is from tampa,florida I did a search on him and it turned out to be yours truly john titor have fun ladies and gents time travel is fake and cannot be done there you have your truth it's not possible he went under a fake name and made billions of money then changed his name to john titor who claimed to be a time traveler his story is far fetched because I know the truth that he posted pictures that it was his time machine when he was bluffing all along it didn't work in the first place. ta !!!
Don't dare let onesix see this...[/QUOTE]

Why? Do you think she is laying claim to every John out there?