Re: buying a 3rd HDR

Tron1

Ok I kind of messed something up that I've been playing out in my head it's been bugging me which stopped me from continuing writing my script now my curiosity wants to explore it more. I have money like I never did before but people have seen me use the HDR and believe it works.

If anyone has one or selling it, I'd like to get back into the swing of things. The one thing nis I'll never be broke again. My friends have now learned how to protect me. So do not try anything smart near me. They have anything from Chinese stars to swords and cross bows. Who ever can offer me a HDR I can prove that to. I turned my cross bow silent you won't hear it.

They showed up after each trip. Even my father I'm with has told me to shut up around certain people. He even believes me now. So if anyone has or is selling a HDR I'm willing to buy another one. Please inquire only.

Username

I could already astrally project through space and time relatively well with the gateway hemi-sync method but the machine helps tremendously and I felt really good while I was using it.

The problem is that I think I'm pretty sure I'm in a parallel universe now and I'm not sure how to get home because I didn't bring a passport. The other weird thing is that the electromagnet is so powerful that it's magnetizing things that aren't even metallic.

The other weird thing is that the Canadian Border agents took it away from me and I haven't been able to get it back. They also shut down the border for a few days while they waited for an ordinance disposal team to come from Whitehorse and make sure it wasn't a bomb but they stole it from a suitcase in my car during the search and when I left they promised that they didn't remove anything from the car.

Now I'm wondering what else they took. I'm pretty sure there was a lot more maple syrup in my stash before they desecrated my car and half the bottle of sap.

Username

I'm probably gonna have to make a new one anyway so I might as well order twice as much of everything and make 2. Getting the rod for the electromagnet and winding that up was the hardest part but it just involved waiting for it to get here from China. Here's what the old one looked like when I was done. Just make sure you don't use this thing between sunset and sunrise or on days that break down to 4 or 8 using numerology or if you're too attached to this particular universe. Attachment is the root of all suffering and they're all pretty much the same anyway. You just might notice that company logos look different or some words are spelled a little differently and stuff.F0861A8C-1B80-47CE-A4D9-3AF5482779A8.jpeg29ECAFFE-60B6-4D1D-A380-3F1FB19C2D14.jpegIMG_20230416_072720917.jpg

lamdo263

I could already astrally project through space and time relatively well with the gateway hemi-sync method but the machine helps tremendously and I felt really good while I was using it.

The problem is that I think I'm pretty sure I'm in a parallel universe now and I'm not sure how to get home because I didn't bring a passport. The other weird thing is that the electromagnet is so powerful that it's magnetizing things that aren't even metallic.

The other weird thing is that the Canadian Border agents took it away from me and I haven't been able to get it back. They also shut down the border for a few days while they waited for an ordinance disposal team to come from Whitehorse and make sure it wasn't a bomb but they stole it from a suitcase in my car during the search and when I left they promised that they didn't remove anything from the car.

Now I'm wondering what else they took. I'm pretty sure there was a lot more maple syrup in my stash before they desecrated my car and half the bottle of sap.
Technically by the US government seeing an HDR is a radionics device and according to the alphabet agencies within the US these are not an approved device for the general public to have. It's probably stored in a government warehouse and it will never see the light of day by you having it back.

lamdo263

Thanks, it took me forever to put that thing together
It's just coming out after all these years that Steven Gibbs had lineated some of his sold HDRs under a small pyramid. So the new intended use of that HDR may be worthless if the totally construction of your HDR was not up to OEM manufacturing specks.

Username

It's just coming out after all these years that Steven Gibbs had lineated some of his sold HDRs under a small pyramid. So the new intended use of that HDR may be worthless if the totally construction of your HDR was not up to OEM manufacturing specks.
What does that mean exactly? I remember in the handbook he says it's bests to use it over Earth's ley lines...