Re : Chris situation

The_Ruffneck

Regarding Chris and how he suddenly moved across timelines , i am wondering if this means all timelines are running simultaneously? what is your opinion , do you think all timelines are running simultaneously or there is only one timeline running at any one time

Cyberbomb

In theory, it would be impossible to travel into the past if multiple timelines didn't exist.

The past has already happened, so it's no longer there, the only part of the past that remains are the changes from the present, the past itself is gone. There would have to be other timelines in a different state of time happening at the same instant to be able to get to the point that you want to arrive at if you wanted to timetravel to the past.

The alternative would be to travel faster then the speed of light, but because of the effects of traveling that fast, you wouldn't survive, you couldn't survive. If a spaceship is in space and starts to increase speed, and starts to get close to the speed of light, the spaceship will start to get narrower, when the spaceship reaches the speed of light, it will be nothing but a line... if it goes any faster... it may cease to exist.

The same thing applys for a time machine

spafon

Originally posted by The_Ruffneck@Sep 18 2004, 06:46 AM

Regarding Chris and how he suddenly moved across timelines , i am wondering if this means all timelines are running simultaneously? what is your opinion , do you think all timelines are running simultaneously or there is only one timeline running at any one time

In my experiences I find that no timeline can be traveled in or altered by time travel.
It is all parallel timelines that are not exactly the same, but damn close, and the traveller moves between these. The key is resonance. Change the resonance of an atomic structure and change the timeline the structure is manifest in.

spafon

traveling faster than light only colapses space, it doesn't enable time travel. Time travel is all about vibratory rate and resonent frequency.

Fringan

Originally posted by spafon
In my experiences I find that no timeline can be traveled in or altered by time travel. It is all parallel timelines that are not exactly the same, but damn close, and the traveller moves between these. The key is resonance. Change the resonance of an atomic structure and change the timeline the structure is manifest in.

traveling faster than light only colapses space, it doesn't enable time travel. Time travel is all about vibratory rate and resonent frequency.

What are your experiences?

Why are all timelines damn close? How does traveling faster than speed colapse space?

How do we/you know that time travel is all about vibratory rate and resonent frequency?

Is it even possible to travel faster than the speed of light and if not, how would you know what would happen if you did?

Please show some math or deeper going explanations to back up your statements/theories! I'm not saying you are wrong. I just wonder for which of your statements you have actual proof or thought through theories.

TTO34

Originally posted by spafon@Oct 8 2004, 12:28 PM
traveling faster than light only colapses space, it doesn't enable time travel.? Time travel is all about vibratory rate and resonent frequency.
traveling faster then light colapses space, but does enable time travel by colapsing space u can replace the space!!(taking it away)
a room that only holds 35 people, but if u want to have 50 people well u need to take up more space, and u replace the empty space with the room!!

EDIT:

TTO34 Please confine your story to this thread.

http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...p?showtopic=887

Posting your story in other threads, in whole or in part, will lead to having your posts in other threads deleted.

HDRKID

Originally posted by TTO34+Oct 10 2004, 06:01 AM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-spafon@Oct 8 2004, 12:28 PM
traveling faster than light only colapses space, it doesn't enable time travel.? Time travel is all about vibratory rate and resonent frequency.
traveling faster then light colapses space, but does enable time travel by colapsing space u can replace the space!!(taking it away)
a room that only holds 35 people, but if u want to have 50 people well u need to take up more space, and u replace the empty space with the room!!

EDIT:

TTO34 Please confine your story to this thread.

http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...p?showtopic=887

Posting your story in other threads, in whole or in part, will lead to having your posts in other threads deleted.
[snapback]11499[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

For example, if you went to an alternate timeline that has electric cars, you might see something like this.

http://www.zapworld.com/cars/salecars.asp

The_Ruffneck

Wow , do people actually buy those electric cars? 25-30 miles per recharge? at that rate it'd be more enviro friendly to use normal petrol since they still burn coal to make most of the electricity today lol

Unintentional

Even Steven Hawking subscribes to the multi universe theory and not just the string theory aspect (although he does support that also).

As speeds increase, to the travelor, nothing is a miss. To observers objects that are sped up appear elongated. This could be said to be space collapsing. If something was going very very near the speed of light to observers the object would appear to be a long skinny string. This has been proven. The more accurate your measuring equipment the less speed increase is needed to observe it. Just as two planes traveling different directions will have lost or increased their onboard time a few seconds every couple of months, race cars when measured by observers do "colapse" their space by a few micrometers. I throw in the time dilations by airplanes to show a sense of scale. A few seconds a couple of months and a few micrometers are very very very small changes that can be observed and measure macroscopically, but they ARE there to be measured. In labortories where they can speed particles to very very near the speed of light, the collapsing of space and dilation of time are much much greater. As particles approach the speed of light they become slower and slower in time to the observer and appear longer and longer to a point stretched out.

Steven Hawking has one theory of time travel (he has many) that is attributed to the uncertainity principal. We are the sum averages of our measurements and the more accuatedly we know our speed, the lest accurately we know our position. If you acknowledge that we can not exceed the speed of light, then by going very near the speed of light and knowing our position very very accurately some of us MUST be going back in time because we are the average of our speeds. To have an average near the speed of light some of us must be going slower but since none of use can be going faster (impossible to break speed of light), some of us must be going BACKWARDS in time!

I have had many thoughts about Chris. It is theoretically possible that anything is possible. It has been proven mathematically with quatum theory that if every one on earth started bumbing up against a wall continuously for the next two years at least one person would certainly "pop" through to the other side magically passing through the wall without harming the wall or the person. What I am getting at is with the infinite randomness of the universe and the many many theories of time travel and multi universes, that given enough time and people what happens microscopically all the time will eventually happen macroscopically to a person. It might be once every few years or once every million years, but it WILL eventually happen. Particlesa have been observed to teleport from one place to another microscopically constantly and frequently. These events become more and more unlikely the bigger the object, but they NEVER become a zero chance.

Chris is simply the macroscopic manifistation of that not quite zero chance of a macroscopic object teleporting 10 years into the future.

letteraccess

Originally posted by The_Ruffneck@Sep 18 2004, 06:46 AM

Timelines "run" independantly of one another.