Re: Experiment did wonderful

Tron1

So I just got my HDR last monday. I did a 8 minute treatment I put my electromagnet next to my AC it shorted it out. I unplugged it. Turned it back on. Then did the same thing beyond a foot. It shortened it out again. Unplugged it and turned it on and started working again. I noticed when I was watching the Patriot's Jaguars game It was 5:09 as I was texting a friend it went to 5:29 I don't fall asleep that quickly. I basically turned my head. My phone even has proof. I plan on doing a treament thursday. Gibbs called me after I called him panicking that it worked. He said he was happy he was getting results. Buy one now, because they work wonderful, and that is a myth that electromagnet affects my pacemaker. I was nervous using it the first time. But as I get used to it I become more proned to it. I also get foggy eye's. when I come back to normal.

Mayhem

Zenith
A pic with a timestamp please to prove.

I think about 6 or 7 times what you have told me you recanted upon, claimed some else has access to the mails you were sending me.

Not to mention

1. Your were quoted as saying getting a job for a national team.

Then a week later

2. Im going to be a pro game player online leagues.

There was also the 3 relatives in one week.

Whats your next story.

Maybe i will drop in your long email from the first time you had an HDR.

Just show the pic of the HDR to prove you have got one.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

So I just got my HDR last monday. I did a 8 minute treatment I put my electromagnet next to my AC it shorted it out. I unplugged it. Turned it back on. Then did the same thing beyond a foot. It shortened it out again. Unplugged it and turned it on and started working again. I noticed when I was watching the Patriot's Jaguars game It was 5:09 as I was texting a friend it went to 5:29 I don't fall asleep that quickly. I basically turned my head. My phone even has proof. I plan on doing a treament thursday. Gibbs called me after I called him panicking that it worked. He said he was happy he was getting results. Buy one now, because they work wonderful, and that is a myth that electromagnet affects my pacemaker. I was nervous using it the first time. But as I get used to it I become more proned to it. I also get foggy eye's. when I come back to normal.

When you say the electromagnet "shorted" out your AC, did you mean that the "fuse" in the electric plug overloaded, and it consequently switched off the mains electricity supply? :confused:..

Tron1

Time Flipper sorry i have been very busy I just lost my job a year and 8 months gone down the drain my manager layed 5 of us off. Thanks for the proper correction if i might add i can see the irony in a sour joke in that.

Tron1

Mayhem, I've been around long enough on this site enough to tell noobs from old timers. Yes I am calling you a noob because you don't know a thing about anything we're talking about. I'm still learning I'm 37 wednesday. I'm experiementing with it give me awhile. Then I will answer your damn question. Don't try to run me off. Like you have to everyone else. I got stuff to do. I'm also have been very busy with work and having a surgery planned for october 5th. This is not my priority right now. Please back off. I don't need your crap. I just got layed off from a job and trying to keep a steady relationship with my girlfriend. It's hard when you got people nagging you about time travel and having people ask what it's like. Why don't you try it and buy one.

Tron1

Your not ready and you don't need one move on. You'll never get it. Only a select few are allowed to have them within guidelines and still you are too young.