re: HDR Does work

Tron1

What they don't want you to know is the future,or true facts. The HDR is a time travel device INSTRUMENT. It can only work from another type of a time travel device or sequence of multi time travel INSTRUMENTS together. If you can put that together like doctor Z already has then you can time travel. I'm laying it down here and now. The HDR does work. Within reason. It took me year's to have my first OBE, then I had 144 more in a year span. One of them was saving my mother from dying. That was a creepy one. I've had worse. She is very sick now. In the hospital again. There are only a selected few that are allowed to do this without passing boundaries. I wish that I could explain it but this is getting way out of hand. I smashed my HDR after I had a bad visit to a hellish region. I can no longer use time travel for information, so don't ask don't tell. Everything happens because it's susposed to happen. Not because it's alreadywritten sorry to tell the truth now I'm going to get im's from people to talk to the dead. I am not a healer. Just a human. No pm's or im's. I just have to get this out. The man does tell the truth and you ALL laugh at the poor guy who had a stroke, then he has problems to. So stop being such cry babies that you didn't invent it first. He's a smart individual more than you can imagine. I am too. Doctor Z is my mentor and friend. He knows what hell I am getting back for having fortune not fame. No money so don't ask. I've been there done that for real. I've been fortunate enough to even be back here and know the people I know. I've been here since 2011 even longer. Word of Advice don't test evil and don't test the future.

Himalayan Hermit

What they don't want you to know is the future,or true facts. The HDR is a time travel device INSTRUMENT. It can only work from another type of a time travel device or sequence of multi time travel INSTRUMENTS together. If you can put that together like doctor Z already has then you can time travel. I'm laying it down here and now. The HDR does work. Within reason. It took me year's to have my first OBE, then I had 144 more in a year span. One of them was saving my mother from dying. That was a creepy one. I've had worse. She is very sick now. In the hospital again. There are only a selected few that are allowed to do this without passing boundaries. I wish that I could explain it but this is getting way out of hand. I smashed my HDR after I had a bad visit to a hellish region. I can no longer use time travel for information, so don't ask don't tell. Everything happens because it's susposed to happen. Not because it's alreadywritten sorry to tell the truth now I'm going to get im's from people to talk to the dead. I am not a healer. Just a human. No pm's or im's. I just have to get this out. The man does tell the truth and you ALL laugh at the poor guy who had a stroke, then he has problems to. So stop being such cry babies that you didn't invent it first. He's a smart individual more than you can imagine. I am too. Doctor Z is my mentor and friend. He knows what hell I am getting back for having fortune not fame. No money so don't ask. I've been there done that for real. I've been fortunate enough to even be back here and know the people I know. I've been here since 2011 even longer. Word of Advice don't test evil and don't test the future.

Your post is quite vague. In summary, are you suggesting people don't test/use HDR per your last statement?
Peace.

Tron1

No I'm challenging them to do it therselve's. They can do it they just ignore it and think it's impossible.

TimeFlipper

My last philosophising spell was when i was at my work bench, pondering if should use my trusty 60/40 solder, or conform to that fascist EU law of 2006, that only lead free solder should be used!!...I took about one microsecond to decide :ROFLMAO:..