Re: HDRUSER's

Tron1

did anyone notice that two year's ago around 2013 into 2014 that on hdrusers that carlos put up a warning that the rumor of steven gibbs is dead has been there for two year's and is still there? I am baffled by that. how would he know if the hdr didn't work or had something wrong with it? two year's in advance. of course he can lie and say he just did it but I am 100 percent sure that has been there for quite sometime. Anyone else agree?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, the Gibbs is Dead rumor page has been on HDRKID's site for something like 2 years.

Tron1

BREAKING Steven Gibbs dead rumor is wrong. He is very alive and still selling his HDR unit. Talked to him just now August 5, 2015 and he says he is fine and there was no accident with his car. That was last year. Oh yes, the Steven Gibbs is dead is a rumor. this thing see he changed the date.

HDRKID

Steven Gibbs is alive, but he did have an accident in his car. Maybe on another time line he did die and it is interesting that people would report his death because I have a bad feeling about all this.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Here is an excerpt from a Wiki article on Art Bell.

Amateur radio
Bell became a licensed amateur radio operator at the age of 13. His first call sign was KN3JOX, first listed in the Winter 1959 edition of the Radio Amateur Callbook. He soon upgraded to K3JOX, and he later held W2CKS, first listed in the Spring 1967 Callbook. Bell holds an Amateur Extra Class license, which is in the top U.S. Federal Communications Commission license class. His call sign is W6OBB.

According to QRZ.com, Bell took and passed the Philippines amateur radio exams and became a Philippine Class A amateur radio operator with the call sign of 4F1AB.[20] While in the Philippines, Bell is active on 40-10 Meters, as well as 144.600 MHz simplex in Manila.

TimeFlipper

I recall reading an article in a short wave magazine in 1960 when i was also 13, that the youngest fully licensed amateur radio operator was 13.
In the UK at that time the full test required not only knowledge of the subject, but also being capable to send and receive the Morse Code at a minimum speed of 12 words per minute....Later the UK licensing followed the US by allowing a secondary license to be granted without the need for passing a Morse Test...However at that time they were restricted to using only the VHF radio amateur wavebands..:)

Tron1

I don't know what Gibbs' is doing or where he is for all I know he could be fishing out a friend from 1880 who I saw three days ago near my house with his mother. He was origionally from Boise,Idaho how he got here must have been an energy thing. I heard him talking about an hdr how he powered it up to get back. I nearly spit my coffee out at Dunkins. I was like wtf. then I remembered an email I got that he wanted to power up a friend's hdr. then he disappeared. here's the real messed up part he don't remember me or any of the email's. it's him. But who knows he could be on a higher or lower standard frequency that made him forget. Nosw i'm getting mixed messages that I was gone from age 7-11. I think I was a part of basiago's group I have a huge blank mark that is voided.

TimeFlipper

I don't know what Gibbs' is doing or where he is for all I know he could be fishing out a friend from 1880 who I saw three days ago near my house with his mother. He was origionally from Boise,Idaho how he got here must have been an energy thing. I heard him talking about an hdr how he powered it up to get back. I nearly spit my coffee out at Dunkins. I was like wtf. then I remembered an email I got that he wanted to power up a friend's hdr. then he disappeared. here's the real messed up part he don't remember me or any of the email's. it's him. But who knows he could be on a higher or lower standard frequency that made him forget. Nosw i'm getting mixed messages that I was gone from age 7-11. I think I was a part of basiago's group I have a huge blank mark that is voided.
A small question Tron..
In what manner are the "frequencies" measured in..Is it in Hertz, which would mean an electro-magnetic signal like a radio wave, or by cycles per second, which would imply an acoustic wave, or beats per second which could mean a percussive manner of using binary coding? :)

Tron1

I go naturally I don't use a hdr. I use my anger management to travel. every time I get really angry I channel it and I end up some where where I'm not susposed to be. it's locked energy. it's really hard to explain. I have a pacemaker which has a magnetic reflex if I am near anything with a high magnetic field or rush myself it will go off. I have virtually everything in the brossard experiment except for a vaccum resistance tube. or the valve I have can be measured like that. virtually I can go, but see I don't know when I am going. to answer your question.