re: How much would you sell hdr for other than 365.00

Tron1

Was wondering how much has anyone paid to buy a HDR unit for. I know It's 365.00 but I'm going to sell my HDR for much more. I'm starting price 1,500 us dollars. Yes it does work I take first bidders. Starting price is high because it's been good to me. It should work for you as well. Taking bids now.
Keyholder777. Please only respond here.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Considering it's used (even if it's in great condition), I don't think I'd be willing to pay more than the original price.

@Cosmo might be interested to consider the offer, but certainly not at $1500. If it's in great shape and it's been confirmed to work, something around $200 would make sense IMO. ± shipping costs.

Mayhem

Zenith
Good luck with the $1,500 :)

Is it a special edition ?

Be lucky to get the above stated $200.

A priceless quote " Starting price is high because it's been good to me. It should work for you as well "

NITRO

Was wondering how much has anyone paid to buy a HDR unit for. I know It's 365.00 but I'm going to sell my HDR for much more. I'm starting price 1,500 us dollars. Yes it does work I take first bidders. Starting price is high because it's been good to me. It should work for you as well. Taking bids now.
Keyholder777. Please only respond here.
why would you want to sell it then?
if it's all ok and you are sadisfied,what's the point?