Re: Im the real deal

Tron1

I know everyone's going like Tron must be a kid. Actually I am quite old. I just got the good feeling something good is about to happen. I'm 39 counting Mars trip and Lincoln failed trip. That event is meant to be. There is no oh yeah I'll prove it. It's not possible to change it.

Mars, I was basically in jail for 11 years. They finally found out who I was. I'm sorry I run my mouth but I'm going to start to write something for you all how I got started in time travel.

That HDR does work. I wish you could see what I see. It's a fun machine. Well worth it. Don't waste another minute holding yourself back. The hell with what everyone says. 365.00 you'll get back.

Timeflipper you should grab one. Good price for it. Just treat it right. Mine got beat up. It's been through way too much. Yeah you look crazy people try to ignore you and or get jealous. It's for Real. I'm talking the truth.
I brought my Jewish friend just to mess with him last week to the Nile River in Egypt during the so called miracle in the water..

He crapped his pants when he came back. He decided to wake up. I don't do any digging for anyone. I showed him what he needed to see. Now he doesn't ignore me anymore. Try putting metal to the electromagnet while it's on then hit the red button switch off.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Those are wild stories, I hope you tell us more about the Mars trip, and those 11 years in Mars jail. Sounds intriguing.

Tron1

That's the interesting part because I was watching the red dragon re entry live feed. They said they're passing a bill of 25.2 billion to put people on Mars in a 5 year span. I'm still around. They're putting a base on the moon so easy travel Mars it would not take them 30 years to get there.

dimension-1hacker

That's the interesting part because I was watching the red dragon re entry live feed. They said they're passing a bill of 25.2 billion to put people on Mars in a 5 year span. I'm still around. They're putting a base on the moon so easy travel Mars it would not take them 30 years to get there.
prove it, take some pictures

TimeFlipper

I know everyone's going like Tron must be a kid. Actually I am quite old. I just got the good feeling something good is about to happen. I'm 39 counting Mars trip and Lincoln failed trip. That event is meant to be. There is no oh yeah I'll prove it. It's not possible to change it.

Mars, I was basically in jail for 11 years. They finally found out who I was. I'm sorry I run my mouth but I'm going to start to write something for you all how I got started in time travel.

That HDR does work. I wish you could see what I see. It's a fun machine. Well worth it. Don't waste another minute holding yourself back. The hell with what everyone says. 365.00 you'll get back.

Timeflipper you should grab one. Good price for it. Just treat it right. Mine got beat up. It's been through way too much. Yeah you look crazy people try to ignore you and or get jealous. It's for Real. I'm talking the truth.
I brought my Jewish friend just to mess with him last week to the Nile River in Egypt during the so called miracle in the water..

He crapped his pants when he came back. He decided to wake up. I don't do any digging for anyone. I showed him what he needed to see. Now he doesn't ignore me anymore. Try putting metal to the electromagnet while it's on then hit the red button switch off.

You obviously have the right to your own opinions on Paranormalis….However imho, the HDR can be very dangerous and its time-travelling claims come from the minds of attention seekers, and unscrupulous sales people that trade the HDR on the emotions of bereaved family members, or just simply want to live in a fantasy world..

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I wonder if Tron was able to find any way of bringing back evidence, after all the journeys he made. Would be neat.

Not that I don't believe it, but I know a lot of folks want actual proof of those time travel experiences.

Glad you're sharing those experiences with us, Tron. :)

dimension-1hacker

giving examples of your descriptions of showing a friend does not prove anything, are you just a bluffer or somebody that can provide a few pictures?