Confirmed Hoax re: John.Smart2050

John.Smart2050

My Introduction:

My name is John F. Smart. No I'm not John F Kennedy or what ever your thinking. I just got out of schooling from prison they let you use laptops in jail they made a deal with prisoners on good behavior. I started researching stuff and came up with my own method of time travel. I made a device similar to John Titor who I have read upon many times. BTW I was in Jail for perjury. Lying to the grand jury. I was paid off with a large incentive. I don't have a dime on me and at a library in New York City. I'm 50 years old and spent the most part of my life in a jail cell. I made time of it. I got out on good behavior and didn't have to spend 25 years. For the most part I have been doing more research on this matter. I'm currently a teacher under a fake name. I have to make some more money some how right? I am basically a broke jailbird on a ankle bracelet. Yes they are tracking me on an ankle bracelet just to let you know. I'm back here because I am doing research for a company called Dell Computers. I'm doing that and teaching at the same time it's called multi tasking.

I am here to teach you how to learn a lot faster than you are right now. If you give me time and space It would be an honor to help you. Any questions pm me. Thank you very much I have to say a lot more but will say it with ease as I was once a prisoner in chains. I know how it feels to be trapped in one world and not be able to see what the outside looks like. you can also email me @ [email protected] . Thank You
John.F.Smart

Maxx

PMed you John. I would love to hear what you have to say.

paradox404

I have doubts about the validity of you being a time traveler. If you are real, Could you answer the following questions?

Could you post pictures of the time machine and describe how it works, and if so a blueprint or something?
What is the divergence number of your world line compared to this one? (Or rather what was the number John Titor posted in 2009?)
What is typical day like in 2050? How are the Kerr black holes created and contained?
Has there been the WWCW yet? (World Wide Civil War)
If there was a WWCW, what year was it and how long did it last?
Is the world in the future a Dystopia?
What are some major events that you know of in 2050?
How does the 'lifter' aka electron injector work?
How many John Titors were there in your world line?
Does the date 9/11/2001 or 11/9/2001 mean anything on your worldline?
What is popular in 2050? What are the computers like in 2050?
Has Virtual reality become mainstream in 2050? Is there any peace in 2050?
What are some major events on your worldline?
Why are you showing a fake email address?

John.Smart2050

I cant post pics because I don't have a camera. it's basically the cern time particle machine the biggest one of all
a typical day in 2050 is that I work at wal mart and have a job working as a security guard in cern over the summer every year.
I would go home and rest and watch t.v. any sports that are on or horror flicks also like to write and write
video games are virtual prepared to now in real life than on t.v.
the electron injector increases the particle distributor that goes through your body and keeps you whole
my friend told me about 9/11 and sorry to tell you I know nothing about it but heard it was horrifying a plane into a building ??
its a fake email so no one will know anything about me let's keep that under wraps
terrorists attack europes big ben clock or the eifle tower my memory is fading a little it's waring offbut two arabs crash a plane into the eifle tower or big ben.
I am a racist because I cannot stand it anymore
I hope those are the best answers I can give you for now
seahawks 27-patriots 24 over time I looked it up in a sports almanac. already written out
for those who are sports fans like my self I wagered 100,000 on that game in vegas I went right to vegas and bet on that and was sent back to swedenby airplane
no john titors in my timeline never heard of him
I know of three known time travelers and they are Ron Mallet Andrew Basiago and Steven Gibbs
Also I am going back tonight around 6:00 p.m. Sweden time its Saturday here

paradox404

You are fake!
You have badly contradicted yourself!

First you say:
I made a device similar to John Titor who I have read upon many times.

But then you say:
I cant post pics because I don't have a camera. it's basically the cern time particle machine the biggest one of all.

"...no john titors in my timeline never heard of him"

I believe you have been debunked!

Giorgio Armani

I cant post pics because I don't have a camera. it's basically the cern time particle machine the biggest one of all
a typical day in 2050 is that I work at wal mart and have a job working as a security guard in cern over the summer every year.
I would go home and rest and watch t.v. any sports that are on or horror flicks also like to write and write
video games are virtual prepared to now in real life than on t.v.
the electron injector increases the particle distributor that goes through your body and keeps you whole
my friend told me about 9/11 and sorry to tell you I know nothing about it but heard it was horrifying a plane into a building ??
its a fake email so no one will know anything about me let's keep that under wraps
terrorists attack europes big ben clock or the eifle tower my memory is fading a little it's waring offbut two arabs crash a plane into the eifle tower or big ben.
I am a racist because I cannot stand it anymore
I hope those are the best answers I can give you for now
seahawks 27-patriots 24 over time I looked it up in a sports almanac. already written out
for those who are sports fans like my self I wagered 100,000 on that game in vegas I went right to vegas and bet on that and was sent back to swedenby airplane
no john titors in my timeline never heard of him
I know of three known time travelers and they are Ron Mallet Andrew Basiago and Steven Gibbs
Also I am going back tonight around 6:00 p.m. Sweden time its Saturday here
why did you say that steven gibbs is a fraud and now you are saying that he is a time traveller

Giorgio Armani

You are fake!
You have badly contradicted yourself!

First you say:
I made a device similar to John Titor who I have read upon many times.

But then you say:
I cant post pics because I don't have a camera. it's basically the cern time particle machine the biggest one of all.

"...no john titors in my timeline never heard of him"

I believe you have been debunked!
john smart does contradict himself alot I have noticed that lol . he sure does sound fake