Re : John Titor update

Tron1

I apologize if i'm wrong again but he's been typing away on art bell video's for over a year now. I even found this clip i will eventually get to. I've been trying to get into the Flying Diamondbacks. Not because John's there because i can most definately fly a damn plane to bomb ISIL so called. He is around you have to go fishing for this one. takes alot of time and energy. Sometimes you have to wait for something to pop up too. Now i'm a believer. My ideas were wrong. As far as him time travelling in the video i can believe that.

Bullethead21

I don't understand this post tron1......could you maybe provide at least a link or something? Like the link that shows where he has been "typing away on art bell videos" would be a good start.......

Your post ends with something about a video......and someone supposedly time traveling in this video......and the fact that you can "believe it".......

Not trying to be rude.....but I just don't understand how or what a reader is suppose to make of a post like this......not even complete sentences really......

My advice to posting is to make sure ALL of what you post has meaning, and is written in complete sentences.......the most important part is to have points of reference.......

ALL of you have to remember that when you make these crazy ass claims, with zero proof or even "reasoning/motive"......it makes you sound....."like a crazy ass"......

If you want anyone to take you seriously.....then you need to provide science backed proof.

And since the math and physics allows for time travel to "exist"......following a "scientific" approach is a MUST!

If you do not have the math and science or even a understanding of math and scientific procedures.....then your just telling campfire stories.......

Tron1

I have an understanding and I study lots of math since i failed it in college. Since I got out of college I took my time studying, I even tried to go back to a Major University. Private School too. Yes and it's near Montauk. The year I was going back their Hockey team won the Frozen Four which is a Final Four to Basketball is to Hockey. I thought I had a scholarship, then they ask me for tuition. I denied them and haven't thought of going back. Th9s isn't no camp fire story, two of my friend's are looking for me and John Titor is the only who knows where my friend Cody is, My friend Chris has been contacted by a man who claim's that he was asked by Cody's friend Tim Travis to let him know to have me contact him, and yeah he is on here, I don't know what he wants. I even got him on FaceBook, Tim knows John Titor, They are both Flying DiamondBacks. The Navy has a Wing Post out there for them in Arizona I know there is a baseball team named after them The Arizona DiamondBacks. MLB. Look it up.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Free breadcrumb: There is a possible time travel link in the Arizona and Texas area. Navy isn't too far off. Have fun.