Re notes of a time traveler part 1

Tron1

Noticed gas station changed names September 9th 2018
September 26th
Found out I had a kid Nathan
Red Full moon
Jumped to 2050 went to Missouri saw that the XFL had a Championship game ST Louis Battle Hawks won.
Came back to the present n didn't stay long.
Left HDR on a long time. Within an hour I found myself on MARS. I yelled the F word no one could hear me no echo. Spent 12 years that wasn't there cause it was the future. I came back that morning. 2018
The next winter I took time to modify and tell all about it. No one seemed to care that I had it. They all just wanted lottery numbers. I said no way. I went the winter not using it. Started using it back in February 2019
Started up HDR. Went back to the Lincoln Assassination. I came in rushing like a fast wind with a flame up my ass. The guards at the White House go not another one. I had my New England Patriots hoodie on. They thought I was a Confederate. I said no from the future. I asked what day it was. They knew who I was. They gave me clothes to wear to disguise me. The brought me to the White House front door. They said follow me. I followed the guards I started smelling literally shit. I ask is there a bathroom here. I was ready to puke as President Lincoln walked by. I finally gagged. Put on the clothes and briefed me. Lincoln goes is that Doherty and I reply yes sir. He said Mr Andrew Basiago recommended you. He gave me a rag to wipe off my face. I couldn't believe I was talking toe President Lincoln. Brutus ended up shooting him. Not the other brother your all thinking of. He died at the Robert E Lee Shooting. Atleast that's what they told me. He had the flu.

Inferno

I hate to be that person, but this just seems like incoherent rambling to me. I know you used the HDR to travel, but what is the discussion suppose to be about?

Tron1

They're memories I need to edit more I know I just need to get it written down

Tron1

When I'm awake I'll post more. I had a rough night last night. I spent most of the early morning hours playing halo 5 with my clan. Yes I have a regular life too. I got a cat nap in from 4 to 8 30.