Re : Steven Gibbs

Tron1

So I just got off the phone with Steve and stuff is not right. The radio Interview did not go so well since we have been watched. According to Gibbs the phone lines were hacked since this time travel business is very dangerous to get involved. There are those wanting and needing to get an HDR Unit. Then there are those that are meant to have an HDR. I know it's mean to say but it's the sworn truth. I have the right people in my life to pull stuff off like this. Rob and Big were lying all about that episode. They had no idea what they got themselves into. So they lied and made something up. It's what they were good at. Big died because of health problems. They were petrified to use it. I know because I was too. I let go and moved on. It let me save a friend and brought him back over a year ago. Unfortunately he passed away. In a nearby Missouri Hospital. This is a Reason and result why the ST Louis Blues won the Stanley Cup. Half of the people that return back to their reality see changes the very first time. I even did. It's very difficult to explain and it's not what you think.

The guy that I saved died in a car crash after swerving off the road. He hit a tree. You can google it. I'm sure it will come up. He grew up with me up here for one or two years after going back to Boise, Idaho. The mother said it was meant to be. I asked what his death? She goes no, you two to never meet again. He was coming back to tell the truth about my past relationship with a woman I had. I met him in 2030 St Louis They had a Super Bowl there. They will have a football team again. The truth should come out. I have a whole bunch more stories just like this one. But I don't dwell on them. I simply just move on. I'm much different than I was after the Lincoln Jump. I changed drastically. Yeah, you can say I've been there done that seen that.
TRON/KEYHOLDER777. Radio show later to be announced having issues with the phones and gov't. Legit seriousness. expecting a lot of you to tune in. Calls are afterwards.

Thom1273

I wish my HDR would work for me I just wanted to go to 9/7/19 I see if I can look at things on my cell and stuff

FarOutThere

Is there a new interview somewhere?

We should request to some shows that they interview Gibbs.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I wish my HDR would work for me I just wanted to go to 9/7/19 I see if I can look at things on my cell and stuff

I can understand where you are coming from, especially after either buying an HDR or having one made for you, and obviously having spent a lot of your hard earned money, only to be let down...Personally i compare that device to many of the "get rich scams" we have all heard about.
No doubt you have seen lots of testimonials on the internet praising that device, however i see those as an advertising scam simply because not one of those false testimonials has ever offered one single piece of hard irrefutable evidence that it does send you time-travelling!..

Reasons given for an HDR not working start from a so called "fact" that only an HDR actually built by Steven Gibb can produce time-travel, indicating to me however of a blatant and obvious advertising scam!....Proponents of Gibbs will say he was visited by time-travelling aliens who gave him the circuit diagram for that device and that somehow those aliens had imbued into his DNA their own DNA structure, which gave Gibbs a sort of "Magical Time-Travelling Touch" when constructing HDRs....That Magical Touch is explained in Radionics as being a "Witness" to time-travellers and time-travelling..

Over a few years Paranormalis has seen several fake time-travellers who have been asked to give irrefutable evidence of their time-travelling claims, which of course they cannot prove...Their excuses stem from not knowing how they time-travel because they are only "agents on a mission" from their Government...A classic excuse is that they are not allowed to pass on information for fear of reprisals from their Governments for doing so....Others will tell us that "We" are not ready yet to have that information on how to time-travel.....Our member ApexTv have shown us video clips of mostly disguised "time-travellers" with their voices changed, that are simply and hilariously faked!!....I must confess i LOVE watching those video clips because they literally make me laugh so much for most of the day!! :ROFLMAO:..

An interesting side issue to those fake time travellers is that some of our members actually believed that what was said or heard from them was true!!....Those members tell us they "should" be given the "benefit of the doubt", plus other ridiculous reasons, when infact they gave us nothing but absolute rubbish!....I believe the classic terminology for our trusting members is living in the "Denial" of truth"....Perhaps one or two of our members could relate the case of time-traveller Harriet B and its Tantric masturbation!! :ROFLMAO:...I used the word "its" because there was doubt that Harriet B was not a female as "she" said"she" was, but was infact a man!!....

Finally, going back to the HDR, there are studies on close proximity and low pulsed Electromagnet Frequencies, the type used in some HDRs, that can cause perception and behavioural errors such as lethargy, insomnia, irritability, loss of memory, and confusion....The position we are in at present on Paranormalis is that nobody can prove they have time-travelled, and as yet there are no functioning time-machines outside of world Governments knowledge, that we are aware of....However, a few of us on here will keep on trying to create a working Time-Machine!..

Emperor Time

Like in X-Files, "I Want to Believe" but agree that time machines might never exist for real. But been obsessed with time travel for so long that I wish there was some way to travel through time, even if the only way is through wormholes or time dilation like in that Interstellar movie for example. Must be something from all these time travelers stuff that must have a grain of truth to them right?