Re: Talked to Steven Gibbs

Tron1

I talked to Steven Gibbs two days before hawaii happened, he went on about how I should purchase an HDR pronto. He said Hawaii was going to go up in flames, 2 days later the Volcano happens then the fissures. Not sure what this means. Nobody believe's me or will. I was playing my XBOX 1 GTA V It shut off on it's own then the phone rang. I find weird that it only happen's to me. That strange occurences happen when he call's. I remember his strange magazine interview when he said that once he went through 2018 all life had been lost. I think maybe he was in hawaii or something. I find it also strange that when I was done with what I was done with. He calls 8 or 9 year's too late. And that my phone number was saved in his called ID. This is true, I think he was trying to get me going back on the time machine thing again but, here's the thing, I've seen everything already. My memory is only for me and I do NOT give out prediction's any more than I used it. I am living a normal life now I Work, Eat, Sleep, Shower, and help my dying mother. Very busy on the other hand as well as chilling out.I watch T.V. play games at night time. I'm 36 and still trying to get a girlfriend, a steady one. Also working on that since my ex decided to hook up with someone and now has a 4 month old. So going back with her is out of the question. I also have my doubts about steven gibb's prediction's but I do watch for sign's.