REAL EXORCISMS

NIXIE

Hey found this guy on youtube that does a great job giving real exorcisms, but in the other dimensions I was in I have been told/or lied to by my freemason grandfather that this guy could end up becoming the anti-christ of this dimension... Anyway, I still think a lot of you doubters of the existence of God/Satan+demons need to watch as many of these live exorcism vids as possible to understand how real it is. Let's see you try to debunk this guy's work.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bob+larson+freemasonry

SinisterThinking

Hey found this guy on youtube that does a great job giving real exorcisms, but in the other dimensions I was in I have been told/or lied to by my freemason grandfather that this guy could end up becoming the anti-christ of this dimension... Anyway, I still think a lot of you doubters of the existence of God/Satan+demons need to watch as many of these live exorcism vids as possible to understand how real it is. Let's see you try to debunk this guy's work.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bob+larson+freemasonry
Ooops, saw it was Bob Larson. Great writer, enthusiastic speaker, just not a fan of his version of experiential faith.

NIXIE

Ooops, saw it was Bob Larson. Great writer, enthusiastic speaker, just not a fan of his version of experiential faith.

what "version" of experiential faith are you speaking of? I just see it as truth and reality that most people are ignorant of or purposefully ignoring.

dimension-1hacker

what "version" of experiential faith are you speaking of? I just see it as truth and reality that most people are ignorant of or purposefully ignoring.
That supposed excorsionism could be for example a drug enduced haze and good acting to gain views to gain money, maybe he was being mind controlled and whatever he did just happened to do something that might or might not of works. Without gaining data about it, there is no evidence it was not just something else. Don't be niave just because you see something does not mean that event was not choriographed to gain money.

NIXIE

That supposed excorsionism could be for example a drug enduced haze and good acting to gain views to gain money, maybe he was being mind controlled and whatever he did just happened to do something that might or might not of works. Without gaining data about it, there is no evidence it was not just something else. Don't be niave just because you see something does not mean that event was not choriographed to gain money.

keep watching them.. there is more than just one lol
That guy has done over 40,000 documented exorcisms.
And that would be called fraud if he did fake them or "choreograph" them... wake up and smell the coffee dude lol.

dimension-1hacker

keep watching them.. there is more than just one lol
That guy has done over 40,000 documented exorcisms.
And that would be called fraud if he did fake them or "choreograph" them... wake up and smell the coffee dude lol.
how would you know if it was or was not? Actors can fool you. You probally did not watch 40,000 too

Wind7

Staff
Imho, The true rite of Exorcism is not remotely for show.

If the man wants to make a doc on his 'exorcisms' that's up to him...but I sincerely doubt they are reality.

There are very, VERY good reasons for taking extreme discretionary measures when speaking of exorcism.
...it ISN'T spoken of.

Only a fool would show the real thing.

I.M.H.O.

NIXIE

how would you know if it was or was not? Actors can fool you. You probally did not watch 40,000 too

You think some guy would go public on youtube with a fraudulent company based off fraudulent claims and fraud actors? you gotta be nearly insane to be so far away from the truth man, sorry to have to say but I just can't imagine you can't understand how foolish you sound by proposing such an idea that it could be fake.