REAL EXORCISMS

TimeFlipper

Probably. The real thing isn't like that at all. The type of thing that you don't do on a stage.

Iam certain that you are correct...However, i wanted to show how easy it would be for people in an audience to be hypnotised even "before" coming onto the stage, due to hypnotic suggestibility…

IF the "exorcist" was a fake, he would use the hypnotised person on stage to behave in the manner of a person that is possessed by some demonic identity, which in turn makes the audience believe that what is happening is a real exorcism..

Orpheus Rex

Iam certain that you are correct...However, i wanted to show how easy it would be for people in an audience to be hypnotised even "before" coming onto the stage, due to hypnotic suggestibility…

IF the "exorcist" was a fake, he would use the hypnotised person on stage to behave in the manner of a person that is possessed by some demonic identity, which in turn makes the audience believe that what is happening is a real exorcism..

Yeah, but you can't hypnotize them to do things like make their face crack open

NIXIE

It is possible, or at least the illusion is possible. At an exorcism a lot of really crazy illusions comes from nowhere. And it can't be mistaken for an act of hypnotism.

Yeah the demons manifest the illusions but it is more real than mere illusion. I have been through real stuff, all seemingly impossible, but all somehow real and true and physical reality.

Orpheus Rex

Yeah the demons manifest the illusions but it is more real than mere illusion. I have been through real stuff, all seemingly impossible, but all somehow real and true and physical reality.

Of a more "subtle material" is how the Fathers described it.