Real or Hoax? Utah Cornfield Bigfoot Video

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
In September 2016, a mother and her daughter were driving on a rural road in Utah County when they came upon a bipedal creature.

bigfoot-cornfield.jpg

Jane Everett said her daughter was randomly video taping the landscape with her iPad’s camera when the hominid-like animal showed up.

“As I was driving to the Provo airport, my daughter was playing with her iPad. I think she caught Bigfoot,” she said.

The short video shows a dark silhouette making its way through a cornfield, disappearing into the green field as the child points out the biped.

Everett claims that the video made her a Bigfoot believer.

Some researchers believe Bigfoot exhibits a natural curiosity toward domesticated animals, loud noises like cars or chainsaws, and “especially the screaming of children at play”.

“Repeatedly, Sasquatches have been watched in these contexts, occasionally for hours, and even attempted interaction in the play of children. Sometimes, a Sasquatch seen in the open will retreat into cover, but remain to watch his observers from hiding,” the BFRO claims.

In 1981, Cindy Barone, a 13-year-old girl from Michigan, claimed to have found a Bigfoot in her barn, allegedly coming so close to the creature that she was able to touch “its fur”.

In October of 2014, a child said he had seen a “white Bigfoot” running around his property. Four days later, an 8-year-old Canadian boy was able to snap a few pictures of what some researchers called a Sasquatch creature. Eight months earlier, a young boy from Kentucky stated to have seen “Bigfoot” peeking at him through a window outside his house.

In early 2015, a retired police officer from California made similar claims about an encounter he reportedly had with the creature as a child.

In 2016, a group of North Carolina children said they had come across a primate-like animal.

The post Real or Hoax? Utah Cornfield Bigfoot Video appeared first on Cryptozoology News.