Real Star Wars

NaturalPhilosopher

ya know it's interesting
george lucas owned land in montauk.
montauk book series says he was clued into the program

montauk project found proof of moon sized drones that patrolled our solar system and neighboring solar systems protecting them from something. The 'daniel' insider who claimed to be the only montauk project employee who wasn't mindwiped claimed they found proof with their portal that the astroid belt planet and entire solar system was a penal colony 500k years ago.

They lived on the astroid belt planet. They were trying to escape by creating an artificial ring around saturn(inner ice ring) to turn it into a steerable weaponized planet. Well the moon sized drones blew up their penal colony astroid belt planet in response.

The moon supposedly was their escape from the impending attack and they steered it earth half a million years ago to the earth and it was heavily damaged. These guys were 70 foot tall and malicious. Why there's rooms for 70 foot tall beings under the moon surface and romania.

if this is true, then star wars is a true story.....however the republic that became the empire and built the death star, were the good guys, the galactic federation. The rebel alliance were the bad.

this isn't channeled info...direct from the daniel guy who had access to the montauk time/teleport portal

funny how the info came out that harrison ford, carrie fisher all were highly skilled in the occult. Carrie Fisher in particular was a major cabal figure and so was her mom who she seriously hated. Both Fisher and Debbie Reynolds(her mom) were both executed same time.

"Fisher and Reynolds died one day apart in December 2016, and the intimacy of their relationship remained constant until the end when the two were buried together.Dec 16, 2020"

Was revealed by Fisher before she died that she had a sexual relationship with Harrison Ford on the set of star wars(he was married) and then Ford became one of the biggest stars in history.

"In the book, and in her interviews, the late writer and actress spoke of a three-month-long affair she'd had with Harrison Ford on the set of Star Wars, when she was 19 and he was a 33-year-old married father of two. ...Jun 5, 2018"

anyways, my alchemy/scalar work discovered a code showing the astroid belt was a real planet.
really suspicious that werner von braun(head of nasa and nazi scientist cleared at the nurenburg trials)'s secretary carol rosin revealed they were gonna do a faked alien invasion to usher in a new world gov.

Surprise, surprise, make the aliens look evil.

Last edited:

lamdo263

ya know it's interesting

montauk project found proof of moon sized drones that patrolled our solar system and neighboring solar systems protecting them from something. The 'daniel' insider who claimed to be the only montauk project employee who wasn't mindwiped claimed they found proof with their portal that the astroid belt planet and entire solar system was a penal colony 500k years ago.

They lived on the astroid belt planet. They were trying to escape by creating an artificial ring around saturn(inner ice ring) to turn it into a steerable weaponized planet. Well the moon sized drones blew up their penal colony astroid belt planet in response.

The moon supposedly was their escape from the impending attack and they steered it earth half a million years ago to the earth and it was heavily damaged. These guys were 70 foot tall and malicious. Why there's rooms for 70 foot tall beings under the moon surface and romania.

if this is true, then star wars is a true story.....however the republic that became the empire and built the death star, were the good guys, the galactic federation. The rebel alliance were the bad.

this isn't channeled info...direct from the daniel guy who had access to the montauk time/teleport portal

funny how the info came out that harrison ford, carrie fisher all were highly skilled in the occult. Carrie Fisher in particular was a major cabal figure and so was her mom who she seriously hated. Both Fisher and Debbie Reynolds(her mom) were both executed same time.

"Fisher and Reynolds died one day apart in December 2016, and the intimacy of their relationship remained constant until the end when the two were buried together.Dec 16, 2020"

Was revealed by Fisher before she died that she had a sexual relationship with Harrison Ford on the set of star wars(he was married) and then Ford became one of the biggest stars in history.

"In the book, and in her interviews, the late writer and actress spoke of a three-month-long affair she'd had with Harrison Ford on the set of Star Wars, when she was 19 and he was a 33-year-old married father of two. ...Jun 5, 2018"

anyways, my alchemy/scalar work discovered a code showing the astroid belt was a real planet.
really suspicious that werner von braun(head of nasa and nazi scientist cleared at the nurenburg trials)'s secretary carol rosin revealed they were gonna do a faked alien invasion to usher in a new world gov.

Don't know what to say. If they were seventy foot tall, then this must have meant they were originally from another system. The seventy foot tall beings that were on Earth, did show up as a fact.

lamdo263

Don't know what to say. If they were seventy foot tall, then this must have meant they were originally from another system. The seventy foot tall beings that were on Earth, did show up as a fact.
The only thing I know that shows up as fact, is the intimate father and son like relationship between Vader and the Emperor.

NaturalPhilosopher

The only thing I know that shows up as fact, is the intimate father and son like relationship between Vader and the Emperor.
right...so the sith lords are really the good guys and the jedi are the sith
or maybe not....could be a bit convoluted(cabal likes to confuse things)...cuz the orion alliance(reptilians and such) exists and is a counter balance to the galactic federation.

so my guess is the movie is correct...the bad guys infiltrated the republic(galactic federation) to some degree OR the galactic empire is the orion alliance.

since the galactic federation is made of all sorts of beings from everywhere including higher dimensional positive beings I'd say it's impossible to take over through deception. Likely more the orion alliance(empire) vs galactic federation(republic)

like any war, it's a war of territory. So each side prob fluctuated it's influence on various solar systems over millions of years

Last edited:

lamdo263

ya know it's interesting

I read that it was possibly the Ophiuchus Super Cluster that Star Wars way from. The thing about the sitting the Ophiuchus Cluster, is that the length plus disposition away from Earth, make that place a perfect reincarnation lens, for many souls to come to Earth.

Ophiuchus was an advanced place too. Like I said, the highly developed AI systems that they had, also came along with the souls to Earth.

Did your ever see the Planet Of The Vampires, starring Barry Sullivan? Funny the beings they found in that storyline were also giants.

I don't think they inhabited Earth for some reason.

NaturalPhilosopher

I read that it was possibly the Ophiuchus Super Cluster that Star Wars way from. The thing about the sitting the Ophiuchus Cluster, is that the length plus disposition away from Earth, make that place a perfect reincarnation lens, for many souls to come to Earth.

Ophiuchus was an advanced place too. Like I said, the highly developed AI systems that they had, also came along with the souls to Earth.

Did your ever see the Planet Of The Vampires, starring Barry Sullivan? Funny the beings they found in that storyline were also giants.

I don't think they inhabited Earth for some reason.

that's exactly correct...vampires are created from a genetically altering virus that implants a reptilian gene so that the person dies and a reptilian soul can inhabit the body. It's a reptilian colonization effort.

like what the andromedans who physically contacted alex collier and toltec said. Reptilians after they conquer a planet, they turn the native inhabitants into reptilians themselves.

why do reptilians require meat and blood from humans to survive while in 3d? and energy while in 4d form? So this would be the perfect natural solution for them. 1)energy, 2)colonization

cabal, reptilians whatever always need our collective consent to do things to us...so their takeover at 1st has to be discreet. Then slowly they convince the civilization to become more and more wicked, immoral and eventually embrace total enslavement. If they forced it, random circumstance would conspire against them and they'd lose. Like the nazis.

lamdo263

right...so the sith lords are really the good guys
All I remember from my childhood then and I've said this before, is that the Sith were a peaceful trading and artisans group of people. They had lineage to people that once lived on a high temperature world, so they could take immense heat.

The way the physiology was set up in a sith, is somewhat the same as an African Mamba snake. They also suffered mating time, just as the snake did, because their hormones ate at their nervous systems, producing a bad temper.

It's thought in my own parlance that I had one tenth of Sith gene in me, because it gave on the ability to fight harder and to endure heat profiles over 120 degrees. This might have been my father's doing or the Emperor.