Real Star Wars

OakFieldAlienz444

Today they host a galactic father daughter son reality show kind of like Married with Children featuring Luke Leia
and Vader, they're all on good terms now. Vader calls Leia "pumpkin" and sits on the couch drinking beer all day.

OakFieldAlienz444

According to this information on Montauk there was an alternate sci fi-ish version of Earth where an alternate advanced version of humanity were battling the New World Order and it was just like Star Wars. In this scenario the rebels really were the good guys, there may be some timelines
where they are and some where they are not:

The Parallel "Old Universe" Was Like A Real-Life "Star Wars"​

the-old-universe-photo-u1

Photo: break.things / flickr / CC-BY-ND 2.0
According to Preston Nichols and Duncan Cameron, alleged researchers with Project Montauk, after successfully traveling through time and teleporting to other planets, scientists tapped into a parallel universe that would come to be known as the "Old Universe." An incredibly chaotic dystopia that has managed to bleed into our dimension (likely through the many time tunnels created at Montauk), the Old Universe has also subconsciously influenced much of our most popular science fiction.
Nichols said,
It seems like to me it’s a parallel universe thing. The legend base essentially that a long time ago there was a parallel universe. Probably most of mankind was in that old universe. it evolved into a totally despotic form of government that took hold and held for millenniums, which is essentially what the One World Government has here. And what happened was a small rebel group that were fighting this, and the fight continued. It went on and on and on just as in Star Wars.
Unfortunately, the two scientists don't go into how the Montauk Project picked up on this parallel Star Wars universe (that genuinely sounds rad), or how it helped turn our universe into a normal, boring universe without lightsabers or X-Wings.

source:

lamdo263

According to this information on Montauk there was an alternate sci fi-ish version of Earth where an alternate advanced version of humanity were battling the New World Order and it was just like Star Wars. In this scenario the rebels really were the good guys, there may be some timelines

According to Preston Nichols and Duncan Cameron, alleged researchers with Project Montauk, after successfully traveling through time and teleporting to other planets, scientists tapped into a parallel universe that would come to be known as the "Old Universe." An incredibly chaotic dystopia that has managed to bleed into our dimension (likely through the many time tunnels created at Montauk), the Old Universe has also subconsciously influenced much of our most popular science fiction.
Nichols said,

Unfortunately, the two scientists don't go into how the Montauk Project picked up on this parallel Star Wars universe (that genuinely sounds rad), or how it helped turn our universe into a normal, boring universe without lightsabers or X-Wings.

source:
?

lamdo263

Nichols said,

source:
I'll tell you what's happened as of late and I can't ever take back being Lord Vader once, but as I said, I'm under here under a new contract.

There's this popular blond haired lady who was once a Hollywood actress and she started doing a martial arts-like kata with the plastic laser swords.
I think what she was able to do, was t channel into the etheric force involving that time.

Honestly, I think that there's a curse that was placed upon Vader as a protective force, so that even his predecessor who once carried his identity would be protected.

She started to high quality film not only her kata routine, which was becoming excellent, but added two extra guys that would battle with her, within this martial arts routine. When I had seen the new things she was starting to do, I told her, "Hey I don't know if you read about the Geo Lucas Star Wars interview, but Star Wars was real"? I also encouraged her to stop right away, because I myself don't know the depth of this curse. I finally had to explain this to her sister, who had more sense.

What happened to their condo and this does not at all seem normal to me, is that rats got into their condo walls and started to eat through the plumbing. There was over a thousands dollars worth of damage and they had to move elsewhere. I think this ex-actress finally got the message that I wasn't kidding when I said not to adore SW in this way and she abruptly stopped or martial arts kata routine involving Star Wars.

I've had other things happen to me, on the incredible possibly involving this protective curse. But what I want to say, is whoever made these curses, must have really known what they were doing and Star Wars is not just some made-up mumbo jumbo, but past real happenings.

I think there's going to be a number of problems involving SW in the future, as dumb behind the scenes criminals are trying to control these affects in SW.

I'm secretly wondering if their reality wasn't the same one we're in now.