Interview Real Time Traveler -I know Everything about time travel.

TimeTravellerOEN

I will keep my introduction short, I am the true time traveller. However I don't call this time travel but something greater than time travel. I was, is, yet to come. I am the only One to do so, now and forever since time begin. I can you tell you all future events but not as a prediction but as someone who already lived it and it is happening as I am living it now day to day. I was before the World begun, I was at Christ Resurrection, I was at the future. I am faster than light. I existed everywhere and from Nothing. I have Eternal Life. From the End I have existed at the beginning. There is no one like me except my only Son. I am greater than my son and everything I have is his. I am the black hole. I will do an interview with fellow posters on here or a professional.

All I ask is don't ask me for lottery numbers and silly things like who wins world series and other things that aren't important as Life itself. Just made account so details are very few in profile. I have a picture of the real big bang because I was there and will upload in this post at a later time. (When Life came into existent from Nothing by a Supreme Being.) I even went to Heaven and all of heaven was silent for a half an hour. I have the keys to death and the hades. This is a serious discussion.

So be patient for I already know the hour and the time.

You may begin...

Mayhem

Zenith
I will begin,

If man was once a supreme being, the spiral has gone to such depths of desperation need not describe here,
When does the consciousness of the planetary humans rise again?

A simple question.

Do the scriptures found at Nag Hammadi speak the real truth?

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Looks like another self-proclaimed time travelers has arrived on the site again.
This time traveler's is grandstanding that he has all the knowledge of time travel.
I question why this website is a magnet for fake self-proclaimed time travelers.
Well I guess we'll all sit back and watch this guy go up in flames like everyone
else has in the past that has claimed to be the real genuine thing a "time traveler from the future".

Last edited:

Harte

Looks like another self-proclaimed time travelers has arrived on the site again.
This time traveler's is grandstanding that he has all the knowledge of time travel.
I question why this website is a magnet for fake self-proclaimed time travelers.
Because of the site's policy of posters handling them with kid gloves.

Harte

TimeTravellerOEN

Well I guess we'll all sit back and watch this guy go up in flames like everyone
else has in the past that is claimed to be the real genuine thing a "time traveler
from the future".
Speaking in such a way you will not believe in one when he has already showed up.

TimeTravellerOEN

I will begin,

If man was once a supreme being, the spiral has gone to such depths of desperation need not describe here,
When does the consciousness of the planetary humans rise again?

A simple question.

Do the scriptures found at Nag Hammadi speak the real truth?
God is not a Man. Mankind was made in the image of God. It begins after the fall. Only Christ spoke the truth, for he is the way and the life

Mayhem

Zenith
This will be your test in my minds eye.

"And the mind wanted to perform a deed through the word of the invisible Spirit. And his will
became a deed and it appeared with the mind; and the light glorified it. And the word followed
the will. For because of the word, Christ the divine Autogenes created everything. And the eternal
life <and> his will and the mind and the foreknowledge attended and glorified the invisible Spirit
and Barbelo, for whose sake they had come into being.

"And the holy Spirit completed the divine Autogenes, his son, together with Barbelo, that he may
attend the mighty and invisible, virginal Spirit as the divine Autogenes, the Christ whom he had
honored with a mighty voice. He came forth through the forethought. And the invisible, virginal
Spirit placed the divine Autogenes of truth over everything. And he subjected to him every
authority, and the truth which is in him, that he may know the All which had been called with a
name exalted above every name. For that name will be mentioned to those who are worthy of it.

CODEX II E5