Reality Glitches

Sandy

Has anyone experienced reality glitches such as movie titles slightly different or kids cartoons different? My son brought it to my attention that "Interview with a Vampire" is now "Interview with the Vampire". And he showed me the cat in the hat cartoon that was very different. Very odd esp BBC we both remember the same things but when he looked in net most like 99.9 % of ppl remember these things the way they r now.

darwi

I've noticed a couple of reality glitches in books. The first was in a book, The Music of Time, by Preston Nichols, whom I personally met. In the book I read that electromagnetic energies travel in two dimensional sine waves. I took particular note of that because I believe that electromagnetic energies are actually in the form of three dimensional spirals. Weeks later I scoured the book, looking for that data, and absolutely could not find it. The second incident was in a pair of books, The Great Rebellion, about the American Civil War. Volume I was published during the Civil War. Volume II was published immediately after the Civil War. I bought the books at an estate sale many years ago for $30.00. It was late in the sale, as if the books were waiting for me. And I have a great deal of strange synchronicity with the Civil War, whether I like it or not. Years later, I obtained a friend who believes he was General Robert E. Lee, in a previous lifetime. I showed him the books and he pointed out that a picture of Lee in his younger days was exactly what my friend used to look like. I had also noted that a picture of a certain Confederate politician in his younger days, without the goatee and flaring hair, portrayed in older versions of him, closely resembled me. I didn't like the idea very much and intended to keep quiet about it. But my Robert E. Lee friend noticed it also. That's the ONLY picture of all the pictures I've seen of that Confederate politician, that seemed to resemble me. My friend liked the books so much that I gave them to him. Years later, my friend needed money and was trying to sell the books, so I bought them back from him. I scoured those books, looking for that picture of the Confederate politician, that resembled me. It's gone. It's as if the data that I was most interested in and took particular note of, in those books, simply disappeared. I have written about this elsewhere on this Paranormalis site.

Sandy

I've noticed a couple of reality glitches in books. The first was in a book, The Music of Time, by Preston Nichols, whom I personally met. In the book I read that electromagnetic energies travel in two dimensional sine waves. I took particular note of that because I believe that electromagnetic energies are actually in the form of three dimensional spirals. Weeks later I scoured the book, looking for that data, and absolutely could not find it. The second incident was in a pair of books, The Great Rebellion, about the American Civil War. Volume I was published during the Civil War. Volume II was published immediately after the Civil War. I bought the books at an estate sale many years ago for $30.00. It was late in the sale, as if the books were waiting for me. And I have a great deal of strange synchronicity with the Civil War, whether I like it or not. Years later, I obtained a friend who believes he was General Robert E. Lee, in a previous lifetime. I showed him the books and he pointed out that a picture of Lee in his younger days was exactly what my friend used to look like. I had also noted that a picture of a certain Confederate politician in his younger days, without the goatee and flaring hair, portrayed in older versions of him, closely resembled me. I didn't like the idea very much and intended to keep quiet about it. But my Robert E. Lee friend noticed it also. That's the ONLY picture of all the pictures I've seen of that Confederate politician, that seemed to resemble me. My friend liked the books so much that I gave them to him. Years later, my friend needed money and was trying to sell the books, so I bought them back from him. I scoured those books, looking for that picture of the Confederate politician, that resembled me. It's gone. It's as if the data that I was most interested in and took particular note of, in those books, simply disappeared. I have written about this elsewhere on this Paranormalis site.
That is weird!

Sandy

I experience them all the time. A real common one is dead celebrities that mysteriously come back to life.
I've never experienced that, mine have been little unimportant things but that is major. Can u imagine waking up one day and like River Phoenix is still alive? That would be cool. But has it ever gone the other way? Like a celebrity was dead that hadnt been before?

darwi

Sandy, I wanted to give other people a chance to respond. But maybe no one else is interested. I suppose something like that could happen, if YOU woke up in an alternate time line. But then that would be a different version of River Phoenix, wouldn't it? I share your fascination with this subject. I don't know how important it is, or if it is important at all. I'm wondering if you know about Burt Goldman, who teaches 'Quantum Leaping' on the internet. He teaches people how to temporarily merge with alternate selves in different timelines, thereby becoming more versatile in the abilities of those alternate selves. I'm pretty impressed with Burt, he seems like a good guy. I don't like his use of hypnotism though. If I do any such quantum leaping, I want to do it on my own.

Sandy

So darwi do u think that ur reality glitches r u moving thru timelines? I mean if the timeline were similar would u know? Just wondering how they come about. Or maybe something is off with this timeline or like all timelines glitch? I will check that guy out i am one of the select few that is very hard to hypnotize, i do think it's a fascinating subject. Its strange that me and my grown son notice the same things.

paradox404

I get 'reality glitches' all the time. My most recent one actually I discovered John Travolta is still alive here, I remember him dying a few years after Greece, and if I remember correctly it was a drug overdose. There are other things, like other random events in my past changing.

Sandy, your reality glitches are probably a hereditary matter, meaning you and your son possess psychic abilities. In my case, my mother was psychic to some extent and I inherited the ability, albeit much stronger.

May I ask, do you occasionally get a sensation that is hard to explain, in particular, do you sometimes get a purple blur around objects when you get dejavu?

Sandy

No I don't but this going to sound like bs but when I was four a old Cherokee couple(I'm part Cherokee and lived in Cherokee county then) took me for a year and the man taught me to see how planets and trees. glow
my son and I both get Really strong feelings when things are about to happen but don't dont know what exactly is going to happen, very frustratingl! My mother is psychic. But she hates it and works to push it away.

darwi

Now I've found two other people with 'reality glitches'. That's great. I believe it ties in with the idea of parallel universes, alternate time lines and 'time slips'. I've written about 'time slips', elsewhere on Paranormalis. I suggest you check out Marko on this site and what he writes about 'verse jumping', which he claims to be doing. He claims to be from a different 'verse' than this one. You can also check out Rosco-Jones posts on alternate time lines. He seems to be very knowledgable on the subject. I'm still trying to understand to what extent I may be unintentionally 'verse jumping' or simply changing a few things in this reality. It probably happens both ways.