Realizing that you are dreaming

Eddycalidude

Alright so I'm new to the site and I had a dream last night that really put me into another mood this morning. First let's start with some of my history here I am just going to come out and spill some beans for you guys.... I'm 30 years old and I have been a dreamer since I can rememer i always tell people around me about my dreams and how I have a lot of devaju but that's not why i am posting here... the reason I'm posting is because last night I had a dream with one of my best friends that just passed away Dec 2017 and in this dream I realized I was dreaming and told him I missed him. He didn't understand untill i told him that i was dreaming from another world then and that we didn't have much time before I woke up as I started to say that everything got hazy and I couldn't talk right and couldn't say anything.... He pulls the car over and started to ask me questions like how did he die and things like that I told him that where I'm from he died in a car accident. The dream ended with me fading away I started to not be able to talk anymore or say anything then I woke up Here's the weird part for me I have had dreams where I realize I'm in a dream and then I wake up but this dream I was able to get a few more mins realizing I'm in a dream if that makes sense I joined this post because I wanted to know if anyone has had the same experiences. I felt that I was in another world possibly another dimension everything looked the same as here my buddy looked exactly the same and he was very interested in knowing who I was and where I was from. I dream very vividly a lot and often realize I'm dreaming which trips me out I also get the jolts sometimes when I wake up from a dream also last week I was sleeping and I heard my door creek open and my body wouldn't let me wake up I was conscious but couldn't fully open my eyes or move my back was to my door so couldn't tell if anyone was behind me but sure did feel like it....finally i woke up and jolted to look at my door scared as shit lol I have always said that I do feel that we are not alone in the universe and that maybe sometimes when we dream we travel to another universe but we don't really know it because we wake up and just say it' just a dream which maybe sometimes they really are dreams but other times I can feel I can taste I can even smell in my dreams.... But this dream with my buddy that passed away has to take the cookie for me because I was fully me and I was fully conscious about what I was telling him and I KNEW I was in a dream and was about to wake up and that's how unrealized u was in the dream cause we were talking then boom realized that it was a dream and that I could possibly be somewhere else as the first thing I said to him was I miss you bro he didn't Understand as then I told him everything ...can anyone elaborate with me please

Hazzie Hippie

Hey there welcome to the site :)

There is a wicked cool theory that dreams are glimpses of parallel universes :) .I must say that this idea sound wicked awesome.

Eddycalidude

Hey there welcome to the site :)

There is a wicked cool theory that dreams are glimpses of parallel universes :) .I must say that this idea sound wicked awesome.
I gotta say that was no doubt one of the weirdest dreams I have had because I was aware that I was in a dream and I have noticed the times before when I realized I was in a dream I would wake up instantly

Dreamwarrior

Several days ago I went to sleep and as soon as I was asleep I woke up in my actual dream ,I was surrounded by bright sun light, I was being pushed forward towards a wall that was bright sunlight , just as I was going in ,I did a belly flip and landed upside down then woke up,people have dreams like this when their dying which I am ,I have a cancer flipping agony ,I was well disappointed when I woke up and obviously wasn't my time ,I now have to deal with pain 24/7

Eddycalidude

That's super weird well I'm healthy as far as I know but I keep having these types of dreams just last night I had a dream where I realized I was dreaming and when I asked someone they told me I wasn't suppose to ask that. Then I started to have two guys follow me around trying to inject me with something and I finally got away BUT I tried again and then shit happened again it's like they found me again for asking what planet I was on! I get away once again and meet this guy well he believed me that I wasn't from there so he helped me get to a safe spot which looked a lot like my house....Then he told me that you can't ask that when your dreaming and then he went to tell me that I was on the planet "shabu" as he told me that i got like a prick in my back and woke up... I don't know why it's been getting worse but I'm really starting to realize I'm dreaming a lot I have no idea if it's time travel or if I'm traveling to another world and the weird part is that the dream felt like I was there in real time so I was there for like 3 hours which was the time that I was actually asleep.... shit was creepy

Dreamwarrior

That's super weird well I'm healthy as far as I know but I keep having these types of dreams just last night I had a dream where I realized I was dreaming and when I asked someone they told me I wasn't suppose to ask that. Then I started to have two guys follow me around trying to inject me with something and I finally got away BUT I tried again and then shit happened again it's like they found me again for asking what planet I was on! I get away once again and meet this guy well he believed me that I wasn't from there so he helped me get to a safe spot which looked a lot like my house....Then he told me that you can't ask that when your dreaming and then he went to tell me that I was on the planet "shabu" as he told me that i got like a prick in my back and woke up... I don't know why it's been getting worse but I'm really starting to realize I'm dreaming a lot I have no idea if it's time travel or if I'm traveling to another world and the weird part is that the dream felt like I was there in real time so I was there for like 3 hours which was the time that I was actually asleep.... shit was creepy
Paranormal dreams this is what you was experiencing , they are freaky personally I don't quite get. How spirits&aliens, angels & demons,gods&devils all get along with each other .

JustMe

dreamwarrior....rhodium ormus destroys cancer. Can get some from tibetangold.com
How dare you! That’s a disgusting thing to do! Telling a cancer patient that something, that doesn’t even exist, will cure them. This is with no medical basis and strong evidence that anyone selling this snake oil is a fraud. Please read this article ORMUS - RationalWiki

His is not a forum for medical advice and if it was you would be either laughed off or banned for that crap.