Recently Awoken

CrazyKiro

Hey Guys & Gals,
Crazykiro here, Just recently woken up with all the changes in this world, and how they differ from my world. I guess that I'm from the Old world, Because I remember My Earth being on the outer reaches of the Sagittarius arm of the Milky Way. Now everything I look at says we are on the Orion Arm, Nearly in the middle of the Milky Way.. This scared the **** out of me. Then went in farther with the changes in Logos and famous lines in movies. Hopefully I can make some friends here and have a place to talk about our experiences.

Snow

Hi there CrazyKiro! You are in the right place! You can be among your own kind here. Very nice to meet you. I have a thread started about the Mandela Effect, Mandela Effect - WTF does it mean?
I will participate in any active thread about the topic. I question the whole 'where we are in the Milky Way' thing, because no one has been outside of the Milky Way to make an accurate assessment of where we are in it. At least that is what I am believing at the moment - if you believe there is a way to verify our position, I'm all ears.

At first I was scared about this phenomena but not now. I find it the single most interesting and exciting thing in the world.

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay. :)