red ring around the moon

kcwildman

Beastmaster
red ring around the moon

ok I guess this is the place for this if not please move accordingly
last nite when I took the dog out for a tree break. I noticed a red ring round the moon. bout 6 inch off the curve of it, and 5 inch thick. there was a partly cloudy sky and a full moon. while the moon was covered by a spotty cloud the red ring was clearly presant. I have seen the moon through a cloud befor, but never with a ring red or otherwise. I have seen the sun ringed in the clear sky with a rainbow. nothing like this ever:confused: has anyone ells een anything?? or any reports of this anywhere.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: red ring around the moon

I didn't notice that, I'll try to pay attention tonight if I think about it, and especially if I can see the moon. Do you remember the last total lunar eclipse? The moon became red during the total eclipse, about an hour I think.

It must be the Alien ship orbiting around the moon, did you think about this one!?!

kcwildman

Beastmaster

don't know if I saw it I can't remember going out to look.

Keroscene

kc wildman said:
ok I guess this is the place for this if not please move accordingly
last nite when I took the dog out for a tree break. I noticed a red ring round the moon. bout 6 inch off the curve of it, and 5 inch thick. there was a partly cloudy sky and a full moon. while the moon was covered by a spotty cloud the red ring was clearly presant. I have seen the moon through a cloud befor, but never with a ring red or otherwise. I have seen the sun ringed in the clear sky with a rainbow. nothing like this ever:confused: has anyone ells een anything?? or any reports of this anywhere.

I go out to smoke on my deck a few times a night and i didnt see anything usual. I have a good view of all the stars and the moon since I live in a small town. You know what they say though, "Pics or it never happened!"

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Or for GLP regulars: "No linky you stinky" lol
I say it was the ship of the Galactic Federation of Light, they prepare for the landing, hang to your tinfoil hats!!!

Maybe what KC saw was the remains of some chemtrails. With all the stuff they spray, there must be something in it that turns red when there's less light around. Does that exist ?

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well guys I do live in the holding patter for a local air port so moving lights are the norm for my nite time sky. and I thought about some kind of vapor. I don't know what would be diffrant to show up red. I have lived in this house for 16 yrs and in the area for 25 I wanted to get a pic. but , but, but, but, I aint tech savy enough to use one of the kids phone. I tried and called three teenage girls befor the wife made me stop.:mad: that was kinda fun:D my fingers are to thick I push 2-3 buttons at atime. alife time of turnin pipe wrenches gave me paws.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

Numenorean7 said:
Or for GLP regulars: "No linky you stinky" lol
I say it was the ship of the Galactic Federation of Light, they prepare for the landing, hang to your tinfoil hats!!!

Maybe what KC saw was the remains of some chemtrails. With all the stuff they spray, there must be something in it that turns red when there's less light around. Does that exist ?

Num7
ok 7 just left glp and there are people all over the place that saw the ring still talkin bout it too some saw it going across it too. now this shit is gettin kinda spooky

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Hey, you're right man, I didn't see these threads. It's some serious shit then.
I don't know it is, they don't know on glp either.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

dude I have never seen the moon with a ring it was wierd. there was no nite time sounds. crickets, frogs, dogs barkin. thats what got me to lookin around . it was to quite. I don't know either