Confirmed Hoax Reginald from the far future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reginald II

Greetings forum members,

A bold title to a thread, but I am a time traveller from the distant future. My name is Reginald Gaylord 2nd and I responding to a message left on this forum and found by artificial intelligence supercomputer Bertie 9000.

I'm still acclimatise myself to this time period, so please be patient with me but I'm happy to answer your questions.

Reginald

Reginald II

My friend Dzhanibekov who I was playing tennis with a few days before journeying to this time period said , that's such a question as you asked @Einstein maybe posed. Would a up-and-coming event in a few weeks time would that be suffice evidence?

Reginald II

Nope. I'm not going to be your Donkey. Pass my test first. Or admit your defeat!
You'll going to have to be a bit lenient with me, as time travel is not some frivolous processed. I also didn't bring a portfolio of answers to trivial questions asked by the insignificant.

But really chap, I can give you you information on a event that is going to occur not in some far off distant future but within a few weeks and your saying it's not good enough, really..?

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You'll going to have to be a bit lenient with me, as time travel is not some frivolous processed. I also didn't bring a portfolio of answers to trivial questions asked by the insignificant.

But really chap, I can give you you information on event that is going to occur not in some far off distant future but within a few weeks and your saying it's not good enough, really..?

Obviously you can't pass my test. Any time traveler could pass it with ease. Sorry.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

But really chap, I can give you you information on a event that is going to occur not in some far off distant future but within a few weeks and your saying it's not good enough, really..?
Tell us about this event.

TimeFlipper

Nope. I'm not going to be your Donkey. Pass my test first. Or admit your defeat!
Judging from the writing style of Reggie, iam sure you and i know who he really is...He is desperately trying to get a "few weeks" of his BS time on here when he spoke about an, " Up and coming event happening in a few weeks time!" ;) :ROFLMAO:..

TimeFlipper

Yes on the 21st of this month, John the member you know as @TimeFlipper will have a overdue heart attack. I will have returned to my own time period by then, but I can assure you within a week after the incident he'll be posting about it on the forum.
Well Mr Chatterton we will have to see about that...Obviously i got you rattled after exposing you so quickly :p:ROFLMAO:.
BTW, who is John the member?

Status
Not open for further replies.