Reincarnation. Your Views

solodroid

This is something I have been interested in for a very long time now.... What is everyone's views on reincarnation? I am so interested to know what other people's opionions. I definitely believe we live more than one life, although I have never really met anyone that remembers. I have only read about it and watched a few programmes on it. Does anyone here remember a past life at all?

Carl Miller

You are addressed to my post "Complexities involving the Karmic law_ Reincarnation.

TnWatchdog

What if...you had more to learn and somewhat time traveled to the past, in spirit, to live a life that had been lived? You would then absorb some of the experiences from the past to go along with what you experienced from the present.
But then again...you could come back as a dog...lifting your leg, bark, and chase cats to pass the time away.

Wind7

Staff
What if...you had more to learn and somewhat time traveled to the past, in spirit, to live a life that had been lived? You would then absorb some of the experiences from the past to go along with what you experienced from the present.
But then again...you could come back as a dog...lifting your leg, bark, and chase cats to pass the time away.

Maybe we do this when we sleep,
perhaps that's why we don't remember most of our dreams.

If one were to have knowledge of specific circumstances of past events or posses knowledge of things they have never encountered nor read of in this current lifetime could be signs
of reincarnation.

Then again....
....you could be that dog who chased cats then, come back as a cat being chased by dogs.
Karma! ;)

Krish

I have a vague connection to many of them, then I get OK from my spirit mentors...so there it is...I was told, next time, I will remember those activities very well, simply because, this time, I could get in to trouble with the society, because I was once a famous person...so, I was prevented to remember them directly.

The reason I say that is because I know one person who was Genghis Khan in the past....but if people know about him, then the enemies can attack him...it is one of those issues...

The reason, others in the west do not remember is because, those, who did, got killed by priests, in the past. So, the heavenly laws were changed.

bluejay_1919

I believe in reincarnation. Im not afraid to say that I believe my son was once a confederate soldier, and a sailor during WW2 and I'm positive his lives as a soldier or warrior goes farther than that. I believe this because he came to my daughter when she was three years old in spirit as the confederate soldier and became her best friend and told her many details of the battle he was killed in. A three year old does not talk about these thing in detail the way my daughter did. She told my husband & i that one day we would have another baby and it would be "war guy" her spirit friend.

My son is now three, about to four. Born on September 19th, (the day the battle of Chickamauga began), he is now starting to remember hints of many past lives. What breaks my heart is that a such a tender, young age he communicates with me his fear of war and battle and so much blood and dying. But he also speaks of becoming a soldier to fight for his people and what's right. These are his exact words...at 3 years of age. We are not a military family and we do not ever encourage talk of reincarnation so we don't fuel any falsehood of the subject. Everything said from my daughter & my son, is all them, with no influence from us or TV or anything, really.

So I believe in past lives. I believe it's our choice to come back and we accept the trials we go through to hopefully learn from them and better our soul. I also believe that some souls may have never had a physical body and are new to this world in physical form.

I also have a oracle deck of cards for past lives that I've recently enjoyed doing some reading for friends. Many of the readings have related to things they are experiencing now in this life.

That's my opinion. I don't share this story with everyone for obvious reasons (some people are so rude & hateful) but I feel comfortable here.

Mimi

I personally believe in reincarnation because I have many memories of past lives, some stronger than others. I've had these memories since I was a child.

I think we reincarnate many times, but we might only remember a few past lives because the events in those lives were especially memorable for either good or bad reasons, or as in my case, I think, those lives resonate with my personality or my life in this incarnation.

I've been researching reincarnation for the past few years, and found a lot of useful websites that give much useful information about the subject. I actually found this forum while I was searching for info on reincarnation and time travel.

I'll post some links when I can. I also discovered a nice meditation process which helped me remember more details from my past incarnations. I'll post more information about that, also, when I can.

Rudi

This is something I have been interested in for a very long time now.... What is everyone's views on reincarnation? I am so interested to know what other people's opionions. I definitely believe we live more than one life, although I have never really met anyone that remembers. I have only read about it and watched a few programmes on it. Does anyone here remember a past life at all?

I am personally a mediator between life and death, I have been reincarnated in the second following body.

What interests you -!

I'm a man here - I'm on the other side (see picture)
I walk with ghosts:

Attachments

• nočna mora – kopija.png
    nočna mora – kopija.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 0