Remote Viewing Predictions for 2016, 2023, 2024, 2029, 2040 and 2100

Chaoss

I've got some skills in remote viewing and decided to take a look at one of our possible and most likely futures from the perspective of a specific place in London at specific dates, the dates I have chosen were at random. I did some previous dates to "calibrate".

Location Viewed: Intersection between Old Compton Street and Frith Street in Soho, London, England, looking "north"

7:47am, Tuesday, 2nd January 2007 - It's still quite dark out and overcast. I don't see many people around and things look "normal", I can see 2 delivery trucks parked up outside of a store and a workman carrying a medium ladder. I can see someone in the distance walking towards my position looking a bit worse for wear.

6:17pm, Thursday, 3rd October 2013 - I can see lots of people out, there is someone on what appears to be a smartphone not looking where they are going. I see a small unclear patch in my vision, this sometimes happens when I get into a heavy remote viewing session. Not everything is always clear and I have yet to figure out why. Not much appears to have changed since 2007, cars look a little newer and a lot more people are on their phones. Clothing and fashion appears almost the same and it looks like one of the nearby stores has been turned into a bar or restaurant.

12:11pm, Saturday, 10th September 2016 - A really bring and sunny day although I can see some storm clouds in the distance. Again not much appears to have changed here. There are 2 guys holding hands walking towards my position and lots of people around. The place looks really quite busy. There is some but not loads of traffic around and it all looks pretty much the same as it did in 2013 and even 2007.

4:05am, Monday, 13th November 2023 - It's hammering it down with rain. I don't see any lights on except one which is a little worrying although I do see some of the lights on in the windows, I see a man standing about 5 meters from my position under what appears to be the only working light. Taking note of the surrounding buildings, almost every single one of the buisinesses look really modern and slick. Lots of brushed aluminum and retro-future style decor mixed in with modern futuristic. I love the design personally! there appears to be displays IN some of the windows, as in the window itself is the display.

-(notes, this looks interesting I'm going to see what things look like the following year during the day)-

3:50pm, Wednesday, 21 August 2024 - Oh wow this place looks hella different, it's not as busy as I expected but there are a good number of people out. People look a little healthier and I don't see any overweight people in the crowd (something my mentor told me to look out for). It looks like there is some sort of overhead signage in the distance at the end of the street, I can't quite make out what it says but it appears to be listing the different businesses on the street. I can see some people wearing what appear to be stylish looking visors with a small light in (its styled a bit like Google glass but covering the entire vision, looks a bit like the visor from Star Trek but smooth). I see 2 delivery trucks but NO cars anywhere, the delivery trucks look the same as today although the windows appear to be blacked out. The roads look "cleaner" and like they've been resurfaced, they are still concrete but look modern instead of old and dirty. I can see the very tip of a new sky scraper in the distance to the west, It's green! but also glass covered and that's as much as I can make out. One thing I do notice now I look harder is it is really quite hard to tell who is female and who is male. Almost no one has any facial hair and lots of people are bald, the few that do have hair have neat/combed style (looks very 1950's style)

-(notes, wow things changed a lot and look like they are still changing. Lets see if people still get drunk and go out on a Saturday night in classic British style...)

11:39pm, Saturday, 21st April 2029 - Things look different... AGAIN! I can see some form of market selling technical gadgetry. Almost all of the various advertisements, street signs, posts, lamps and other furniture appears to have gone. Things look a lot blander now although there appear to be these strange markings on everything, like little hieroglyphs or code of some sort. Buisiness names are still in "English" and styled. Focusing in on the gadgets being sold it... appears to be older tech, laptops, old mobile phones (pre Nokia 3310 era), what appear to be VHS tapes and a large number of what appear to be virtual headsets such as the virtual boy and even recreations of fictional tech, such as communicators, the laptop from Star Trek and even the virtual reality goggles from a movie (I can't remember the title sorry!) How strange!. (at this point my adviser reminds me I'm looking for people drinking and partying). Ah I can see what appears to be some sort of bar, it looks like several buildings have been knocked through and converted into a larger area. I can't quite see into it as I am at the intersection and the bar is up the street. I can see people outside holding wine glasses with various florescent colored liquids in them, one is drinking it. I can't tell what it is. I look harder and finally see what I was looking for... A pint glass with what appears to be beer in it, it's on the street and appears to be abandoned but it's definitely beer (a common sight in England on a Saturday night). People appear to be happy. (at this point I was about to close but my adviser told me to look at the sky line/in the distance). I can't really see much although that "new" sky scraper appears to have a friend, there are now 2. It appears to be dimly lit on the exterior and they are both slightly taper shaped, the dim light is a grey color. At this point I am too fatigued to go on.

I also noted although I saw people smiling, happy and somewhat jolly I didn't see anyone "blind drunk".

8:03am, Tuesday, 25th December 2040 - Things look.... almost the same except the tech market has gone. Those little hieroglyphs are in more places and appear more complex. There are significantly less stores and cafe's on the street however that bar is still there and appears to be the same. It doesn't have a name that I can see. There are no people and no vehicles around. The roads appear to have been repaved in what appears to be "perfect" concrete of some sort, they are also now completely pedestrianized. The environment looks thoroughly futuristic but there really isn't much here to look at. Describing again I see a few business names all on the same uniform black banner. The signage at the end of the street is gone. Things are VERY well lit but I can't see any obvious source for this light which is odd. Some of the hieroglyphs/code appear all at different angles which is a new change. I don't see any chrismas decorations anywhere. The building facades above the buisinesses look like they've finally been modernized somewhat. They retain their original shape and color but look newer in some way. There appears to be circles of mud/dirt with fencing around them, in some of them I can see trees starting to grow, I guess an attempt to grow more trees naturally in the city.

-(notes, Not sure what i'm looking at, but seeing the bar still there and from what I could tell still open (as in it was open right then) it looks like either everyone is becoming bland/boring -OR- the heiroglpyth/code things I saw everywhere were some sort of tag and people had some kind of augmented reality interface and were seeing their own version of how things look. Maybe it's easier to maintain things that all look the same thus improving the quality of life.. I'm not sure. I am really worn out and can only do one more viewing, from this point on. I'm going to look at the beginning of the 22nd century because why not. It'll burn all my energy out of me but I've never looked that far ahead.

12:03pm, Saturday, 9th January 2100 - (Before I begin my adviser informs me I could get a really bad headache if I continue, and makes me sign a waver. Lets begin...). I see... Old Compton Street looks very, very uniform and slick. Like something out of a futuristic movie. Frith Street appears to have gone and is leading out onto a large green field/park area. ALL of the buildings are the same shape/size as each other, they appear to have no windows and are chrome colored. I can't tell what material they are made from. The road isn't marked and appears as just the space between the buildings, it looks very, VERY clean. Almost like an untextured game environment. I can see faint but clear white text 'on' the buildings as if they were a display. I can see the same clear white shape marking out what appears to be doors although there is no distinct seem. The surface of the buildings are completely flat with no seems or openings, just cubes. Looking up I see an even bigger surprise and see what appear to be greenery on the tops of every building in sight. It's not overgrown and looks very "tidy". I see 3 people... they have... now bear with me on this it's going to be really hard to describe. the same "chrome" clothing on their bodies, but the clothing appears to perfectly hug their bodies and there is no "seem" at the neck. The 3 people all have different "shaped" clothing, but it just appears as a flat chrome reflective (not fully reflective though) sort of film over their bodies. The hieroglyphs are gone, everything looks empty/bare but very clean and spotless. not even a grain of dirt. Odly enough for a January in England the sky is a perfect shade of blue. From what I can see of the skin of these people is 100% perfect. Almost like a very well Photo-shopped image of a model. (at this point my adviser told me to look at their expression). 2 are looking at each other in the eyes, standing about 1m apart but don't appear to be talking although one is laughing. The 3rd lone person has a flat but sort of content expression. of the 2 people I am unable to tell who is male or female, however the 3rd person is clearly female with boobs, the chrome covers her boobs like a bra shape but shows her nipples (wtf?!). Looking up and into the distance I see a few bring streaks of white light in the sky. They make perfectly straight lines and appear to extend off as far as I can see. I see no sky scrapers and the 2 that existed before have gone. Every building in sight appears to be about 6 stories in height, they are all the same height and shape and differ in no way except on some of them the text.

And that is what I saw. Whether or not that is how things actually play out we'll have to see as it is my belief that the future is yet to happen on this timeline.

Rawknee

I've got some skills in remote viewing and decided to take a look at one of our possible and most likely futures from the perspective of a specific place in London at specific dates, the dates I have chosen were at random. I did some previous dates to "calibrate".

Location Viewed: Intersection between Old Compton Street and Frith Street in Soho, London, England, looking "north"

7:47am, Tuesday, 2nd January 2007 - It's still quite dark out and overcast. I don't see many people around and things look "normal", I can see 2 delivery trucks parked up outside of a store and a workman carrying a medium ladder. I can see someone in the distance walking towards my position looking a bit worse for wear.

6:17pm, Thursday, 3rd October 2013 - I can see lots of people out, there is someone on what appears to be a smartphone not looking where they are going. I see a small unclear patch in my vision, this sometimes happens when I get into a heavy remote viewing session. Not everything is always clear and I have yet to figure out why. Not much appears to have changed since 2007, cars look a little newer and a lot more people are on their phones. Clothing and fashion appears almost the same and it looks like one of the nearby stores has been turned into a bar or restaurant.

12:11pm, Saturday, 10th September 2016 - A really bring and sunny day although I can see some storm clouds in the distance. Again not much appears to have changed here. There are 2 guys holding hands walking towards my position and lots of people around. The place looks really quite busy. There is some but not loads of traffic around and it all looks pretty much the same as it did in 2013 and even 2007.

4:05am, Monday, 13th November 2023 - It's hammering it down with rain. I don't see any lights on except one which is a little worrying although I do see some of the lights on in the windows, I see a man standing about 5 meters from my position under what appears to be the only working light. Taking note of the surrounding buildings, almost every single one of the buisinesses look really modern and slick. Lots of brushed aluminum and retro-future style decor mixed in with modern futuristic. I love the design personally! there appears to be displays IN some of the windows, as in the window itself is the display.

-(notes, this looks interesting I'm going to see what things look like the following year during the day)-

3:50pm, Wednesday, 21 August 2024 - Oh wow this place looks hella different, it's not as busy as I expected but there are a good number of people out. People look a little healthier and I don't see any overweight people in the crowd (something my mentor told me to look out for). It looks like there is some sort of overhead signage in the distance at the end of the street, I can't quite make out what it says but it appears to be listing the different businesses on the street. I can see some people wearing what appear to be stylish looking visors with a small light in (its styled a bit like Google glass but covering the entire vision, looks a bit like the visor from Star Trek but smooth). I see 2 delivery trucks but NO cars anywhere, the delivery trucks look the same as today although the windows appear to be blacked out. The roads look "cleaner" and like they've been resurfaced, they are still concrete but look modern instead of old and dirty. I can see the very tip of a new sky scraper in the distance to the west, It's green! but also glass covered and that's as much as I can make out. One thing I do notice now I look harder is it is really quite hard to tell who is female and who is male. Almost no one has any facial hair and lots of people are bald, the few that do have hair have neat/combed style (looks very 1950's style)

-(notes, wow things changed a lot and look like they are still changing. Lets see if people still get drunk and go out on a Saturday night in classic British style...)

11:39pm, Saturday, 21st April 2029 - Things look different... AGAIN! I can see some form of market selling technical gadgetry. Almost all of the various advertisements, street signs, posts, lamps and other furniture appears to have gone. Things look a lot blander now although there appear to be these strange markings on everything, like little hieroglyphs or code of some sort. Buisiness names are still in "English" and styled. Focusing in on the gadgets being sold it... appears to be older tech, laptops, old mobile phones (pre Nokia 3310 era), what appear to be VHS tapes and a large number of what appear to be virtual headsets such as the virtual boy and even recreations of fictional tech, such as communicators, the laptop from Star Trek and even the virtual reality goggles from a movie (I can't remember the title sorry!) How strange!. (at this point my adviser reminds me I'm looking for people drinking and partying). Ah I can see what appears to be some sort of bar, it looks like several buildings have been knocked through and converted into a larger area. I can't quite see into it as I am at the intersection and the bar is up the street. I can see people outside holding wine glasses with various florescent colored liquids in them, one is drinking it. I can't tell what it is. I look harder and finally see what I was looking for... A pint glass with what appears to be beer in it, it's on the street and appears to be abandoned but it's definitely beer (a common sight in England on a Saturday night). People appear to be happy. (at this point I was about to close but my adviser told me to look at the sky line/in the distance). I can't really see much although that "new" sky scraper appears to have a friend, there are now 2. It appears to be dimly lit on the exterior and they are both slightly taper shaped, the dim light is a grey color. At this point I am too fatigued to go on.

I also noted although I saw people smiling, happy and somewhat jolly I didn't see anyone "blind drunk".

8:03am, Tuesday, 25th December 2040 - Things look.... almost the same except the tech market has gone. Those little hieroglyphs are in more places and appear more complex. There are significantly less stores and cafe's on the street however that bar is still there and appears to be the same. It doesn't have a name that I can see. There are no people and no vehicles around. The roads appear to have been repaved in what appears to be "perfect" concrete of some sort, they are also now completely pedestrianized. The environment looks thoroughly futuristic but there really isn't much here to look at. Describing again I see a few business names all on the same uniform black banner. The signage at the end of the street is gone. Things are VERY well lit but I can't see any obvious source for this light which is odd. Some of the hieroglyphs/code appear all at different angles which is a new change. I don't see any chrismas decorations anywhere. The building facades above the buisinesses look like they've finally been modernized somewhat. They retain their original shape and color but look newer in some way. There appears to be circles of mud/dirt with fencing around them, in some of them I can see trees starting to grow, I guess an attempt to grow more trees naturally in the city.

-(notes, Not sure what i'm looking at, but seeing the bar still there and from what I could tell still open (as in it was open right then) it looks like either everyone is becoming bland/boring -OR- the heiroglpyth/code things I saw everywhere were some sort of tag and people had some kind of augmented reality interface and were seeing their own version of how things look. Maybe it's easier to maintain things that all look the same thus improving the quality of life.. I'm not sure. I am really worn out and can only do one more viewing, from this point on. I'm going to look at the beginning of the 22nd century because why not. It'll burn all my energy out of me but I've never looked that far ahead.

12:03pm, Saturday, 9th January 2100 - (Before I begin my adviser informs me I could get a really bad headache if I continue, and makes me sign a waver. Lets begin...). I see... Old Compton Street looks very, very uniform and slick. Like something out of a futuristic movie. Frith Street appears to have gone and is leading out onto a large green field/park area. ALL of the buildings are the same shape/size as each other, they appear to have no windows and are chrome colored. I can't tell what material they are made from. The road isn't marked and appears as just the space between the buildings, it looks very, VERY clean. Almost like an untextured game environment. I can see faint but clear white text 'on' the buildings as if they were a display. I can see the same clear white shape marking out what appears to be doors although there is no distinct seem. The surface of the buildings are completely flat with no seems or openings, just cubes. Looking up I see an even bigger surprise and see what appear to be greenery on the tops of every building in sight. It's not overgrown and looks very "tidy". I see 3 people... they have... now bear with me on this it's going to be really hard to describe. the same "chrome" clothing on their bodies, but the clothing appears to perfectly hug their bodies and there is no "seem" at the neck. The 3 people all have different "shaped" clothing, but it just appears as a flat chrome reflective (not fully reflective though) sort of film over their bodies. The hieroglyphs are gone, everything looks empty/bare but very clean and spotless. not even a grain of dirt. Odly enough for a January in England the sky is a perfect shade of blue. From what I can see of the skin of these people is 100% perfect. Almost like a very well Photo-shopped image of a model. (at this point my adviser told me to look at their expression). 2 are looking at each other in the eyes, standing about 1m apart but don't appear to be talking although one is laughing. The 3rd lone person has a flat but sort of content expression. of the 2 people I am unable to tell who is male or female, however the 3rd person is clearly female with boobs, the chrome covers her boobs like a bra shape but shows her nipples (wtf?!). Looking up and into the distance I see a few bring streaks of white light in the sky. They make perfectly straight lines and appear to extend off as far as I can see. I see no sky scrapers and the 2 that existed before have gone. Every building in sight appears to be about 6 stories in height, they are all the same height and shape and differ in no way except on some of them the text.

And that is what I saw. Whether or not that is how things actually play out we'll have to see as it is my belief that the future is yet to happen on this timeline.

You didn't make one real prediction. Everything you said is kinda vague, and/or obvious guesses as to where the future is headed. Also you keep saying "bring" - "a really "bring" and sunny day" .. do you mean bright?

I've never heard the words "remote viewing" being applied to scrying through time. Anyway, I'd have been more impressed with a GPS location and a few looks into the coming weeks. If that worked out, I'd be much more receptive to the rest.

darwi

What I really want to be able to do in order to view other realities distant from this one in 'time' and/or space is merge or exchange my consciousness with other numerous versions of myself in parallel universes, parallel and perpendicular actually. Some people can do this.

Rawknee

What I really want to be able to do in order to view other realities distant from this one in 'time' and/or space is merge or exchange my consciousness with other numerous versions of myself in parallel universes, parallel and perpendicular actually. Some people can do this.

Which people?

darwi

People who have developed a higher consciousness and the ability to do so. Are you one of them? If you are then you probably realize that people don't normally share that kind of confidential information. I don't definitely know of anyone doing this, though I suspect certain people of having the ability. If they talk about it at all, they talk in a general way and are subtle about it. They don't admit to doing these things.