remote viewing predictions

Time Witness

Since I have had such a decent success rate of predictions , I thought I should start posting them instead of just time stamping them with emails.
Some of my past successes:
I have predicted every Presidential Election, including 2016. I had told family and friends Trump would win, even though the polls said otherwise.
I have seen the faces of future family members, I had said several years ago we will be watching movies not on film, but digitally.
I saw 3D movies would NOT be as popular as producers had hoped, I see the same for 360 movies.
I also saw cable television changing where coaxial lines will not be needed.
Currently, my most trouble some prediction:
I get either 2018 or 2019, a country hostile with the United States will accidently detonate their own nuclear device in their own country, killing many.

HDRKID

Hi Time Witness:
Back in 2005 I predicted that radio shack would go bankrupt and they did two years ago. However, doing remote viewing I saw that my favorite store was boarding up. It was filled with empty boxes and junk - here we are. The store will close in seven days - yes seven.

radio_shack_closing_soon.jpg

It is sad that we are in a cross roads now. People do not know which way they need to go. Steven Gibbs is telling me to stock pile food as a very scary future awaits us. Citizens will see empty groceries. They will fight over scraps. All power is gone. Large cities are silent as the people went away. Also, there are no cars going down the highway for some reason. Yeah, it will be very grim.

Krish

It is sad that we are in a cross roads now. People do not know which way they need to go. Steven Gibbs is telling me to stock pile food as a very scary future awaits us. Citizens will see empty groceries. They will fight over scraps. All power is gone. Large cities are silent as the people went away. Also, there are no cars going down the highway for some reason. Yeah, it will be very grim.

My spouse saw the same for many years....I am trying to find out WHEN? I needed to set up water and basic foods and guns to get ready...

In USA, this can happen...for whatever reason, budgetary crisis will stop everything including BANKS. Then Power will be gone. Once power goes out, everything else will stop. National Guard will be called in to handle major cities...and that is a lot of work.

This will last about eight months until things settle down...

We really do not know...the causes...if you saw it, please post. Another future is San Francisco would get hit by Earth Quake and cause similar issues...We saw the after effects so as to prepare...thank you....

JasperMoon

Since I have had such a decent success rate of predictions , I thought I should start posting them instead of just time stamping them with emails.
I have predicted every Presidential Election, including 2016. I had told family and friends Trump would win, even though the polls said otherwise.
I have seen the faces of future family members, I had said several years ago we will be watching movies not on film, but digitally.
I saw 3D movies would NOT be as popular as producers had hoped, I see the same for 360 movies.
I get either 2018 or 2019, a country hostile with the United States will accidently detonate their own nuclear device in their own country, killing many.

Sounds like North Korea will do this one. It is some scary shit.

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
How did you predict this things? Do you have any methods? Please share! Thanks!