Remote viewing via owls

My mother was exceptional at this.
For instance she had a bad feeling about her parents so she laid down, meditated and saw a car driving in a severe thunderstorm. She couldn't see who was inside the vehicle so she tried for a closer look. All of a sudden she was right in front of the windshield and saw my grandparents. She realized the storm they were in was why she felt worried. When they got home they told her of this huge owl that almost went thru the windshield during a bad thunderstorm they were driving thru. I'll share more after some outside input on this.

Mayhem

Zenith
This is interesting,:)

Have been working nights recently.

I seen a big owl, at work on the balcony, then later at home a big owl flys through
the garden.

My mom passed from cancer, in her younger days around 68-75 she was part of a coven. Not something she talked about too much but she did share some stories.

She was in pretty deep,lived with some faith healer called Norbu? in Houston tx. Told me stories of having dinner with Carrol Shelby. One day she drove back home here in a Corvette, sold it and never went back. Said it wasn't something to be messing with. She did die a devoted Christian very educated with the workings of the holy spirit.

Mayhem

Zenith
She was in pretty deep,lived with some faith healer called Norbu? in Houston tx. Told me stories of having dinner with Carrol Shelby. One day she drove back home here in a Corvette, sold it and never went back. Said it wasn't something to be messing with. She did die a devoted Christian very educated with the workings of the holy spirit.

That is interesting, mostly what ive found is it comes down the female side of the family.

Being -A negative blood and not knowing my father we may have something in common.

Most dont like to talk about such.

Hazzie Hippie

Hey there my dad passed away with cAncer too. Now my hope is that one day in the medical field there will be a treatment that people doesn’t need to feel so yucky while on treatment.

But thanks for sharing the stories :) very insteresting I think.

I’m sorry I didn’t mean to get personal there.

Last edited: