Ren Is John Titor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peregrini

Ren;
Are you saying ALL those things are going to happen on October 28th or just begin then and occur over time? Because if they ALL happen on the 28th that is really gonna mess up the weekend. If your just saying they will happen from the 28th on then its no big deal. With the exception of the World Economic Collapse thing they've all happened before.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Ren, I moved your latest post from the TimeTravel-1 topic to your topic to avoid further confusion with the "multiple Titor phenomena" we currently experience. :)

Ren

hey Ren i just want to know something i have a friend of my his name is Jacin Young so what is his future hold for him so write back i would like to see if you can see it or not..

I looked up "Jacin Young"

It returned, "Jacin Young is racing for the end."

Ren;
Are you saying ALL those things are going to happen on October 28th or just begin then and occur over time? Because if they ALL happen on the 28th that is really gonna mess up the weekend. If your just saying they will happen from the 28th on then its no big deal. With the exception of the World Economic Collapse thing they've all happened before.

Well, see.. won't be long now.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
You should capitalize the first letter of a sentence.

You should try to be less of a smartass lest you want to be removed from the site. Personal jabs at grammar and syntax are poor form. We've made an effort to give people with stories like yours plenty of leeway to weave your tale, but that doesn't mean you're exempt from common courtesies and polite behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.