Media Ren poses as John Titor on Jimmy Church Radio

Sanyam Deshi

One more time. Jesus is Azizus Monobaz in the historical record.
This is me not caring if you believe in Santa Jesus or not. Don't expect me to trust you to watch my 6 -- ever.
I don't know what your 6 are, but I don't know if I even want to watch them, and I also don't see how my religious beliefs would suddenly remove my ability to do so. Perhaps you don't view what you are doing as hate, but this is outright stereotyping and discrimination. In my opinion, that in itself is considered hate.

Now I shall explain why I refuse to change my beliefs:
-Throughout history, there have been many people who severely hated Christianity and would enjoy to see people lose faith and for the religion fail. At any point, such writings may have been written made up, closely surrounding the events of the Bible, and claimed to have been written during the time when all of the events had taken place.
-The number of years ago this all happened is huge. Obviously, they didn't speak English back then. I have a hard enough time understanding English books written a few hundred years ago because the dialect is very different. I can only imagine that after many translations, the integrity of the book may be greatly compromised.
-Many people who believe the story of Josephus also acknowledge that he was born some years after Jesus had died, meaning that he had not witnessed the events firsthand. These same people tend to believe that Josephus had written his story based on the word of mouth of other Christians. Although there is no confirmation whether Josephus himself actually became a Christian, Josephus, being a devout Jew, may have written his stories with a predisposed bias, as most writers tend to have. Who would have guessed that a Jew writing a story about another religion's events that he never witnessed would have biases against them?
-Although some analyzers debate if parts of Josephus writings were added in later, the fact that this is not something that is set in stone shows how the entire story is surrounded with all sorts of uncertainties.

Perhaps you may argue as to why I hold so much faith in my own book that dates back a couple of millenniums. Here's why:
-It provides for me a moral code to live by. I try to live a moral lifestyle the best that I can. That's just part of my personality. I do what feels right and it makes me happy. For this, it fits like a hand inside of a glove.
-It gives me hope of life after death. Even if a person leaves a legacy, without an afterlife, that means a person pretty much obliterates from existence. Although everyone believes that they should live life to the fullest anyway, I still want to be able to look forward to a future without hitting a dead end on the day of my demise.
-Something about Christianity back when it was new motivated people to spread the word of God. The fact that something that old can last so long and still be relevant in our completely different lifestyles says a lot about how important and meaningful the lessons in the Bible are, even if you think they are made up.

If you have not figured it out by now, I am a very analytical person. One of the most important parts of a debate for me is to uncover what motivates others to say what they say. As I have said numerous times, I am fine that you have chosen to believe the writings of Josephus, because you are given every right to do so. I will also be taking the high road, and I will continue to treat you like any other person I debate with, even if you have different religious beliefs than mine. I have also mentioned that I'd be fine with you spreading your beliefs as long as you sourced valid claims. That doesn't mean that I won't analyze this. The one curious mystery that remains is regarding the reason for why you want to spread this story so badly and put down the stories of Christianity, even if it doesn't promote whatever new religion you have taken on. Here's my theory:

When you are going to a party or some sort of event with only strangers, would you rather go alone or with friends? The average person would choose to go with friends. It's uncomfortable to go to some place where you don't know anyone. Although you can meet new people, it can be strange approaching people that you have never met before by yourself. If you have a group, the more people you have, the more comfortable you are. You have people that are familiar surrounding you and you are more confident to partake in the parties events. This seems to be a parallel to what's going on now. I don't know how long you have been such a believer of Josephus' writings, but you seem to want people to hold your hand with you through this process. As someone who used to be a Christian, you probably have a tiny, unnoticeable part of you still sits on the fence. Those are just my suspicions, though. You said it yourself: "This is me not caring if you believe in Santa Jesus or not." So, why would someone who doesn't care what other people believe still be promoting his own beliefs? By logical deduction, the only possibility that remains is that you want more confidence in your own decisions by gaining comfort by having someone go down (what I view as) the same slippery slope that you have. You seem desperate to do this, too, as you have referenced multiple times in your argument about how I am supposed to react and feel in response to what you are saying. If you had so much confidence that you would get the said reaction in response, you wouldn't have to reassure yourself by giving such responses and you would let your words speak for themselves. Your desperation also shines through due to the fact that you refuse to acknowledge any possibility that you are incorrect, through statements like "this is the truth". I would consider myself a devout Christian, since I truly believe in what the religion teaches, but I would never go as far as telling other people that "I am right". Although I can never be 100% sure that this is the agenda you hope to accomplish by doing this, I hope you realize how stubborn and insensitive you are being by acting like there is no chance of your interpretation being incorrect and treating those of us who don't accept the story of Josephus like filth. I hope you are willing to read this and contemplate your true intentions and motivations for saying what you say.

All I have left to say is: Ren, you are quite the interesting person, with ideas I'm perfectly fine with you having. I just hope that you are willing to give your boat a thorough inspection for holes before you urge passengers to board.

titorite

And that stuff coming out of your rear end is pure, concentrated evil.:eek:
Harte

Jesus was Azizus Monobaz. This is the truth.

See their is no way you can prove this anymore than I can prove TItor was a real Time traveler. I can't. Nor can you. That is why it is called faith. Some have faith in christ and we gather together. Some have not any faith in Jesus Christ which can only mean they put their faith into something else which is scary sad. Because their aint one good man alive. We are born innocent but grow into sinful adulthood. Hence the need for a Saviour. It doesn't matter if/that we are complete foul screw ups as long as we repent of our ways and call out unto him, when we do he will intercede upon our behalf and save us.

Faith saves. Lack of faith fails.