Media Ren poses as John Titor on Jimmy Church Radio

arvin

And I'm just here reading and eating popcorns :LOL: You guys need a new thread.

And wait.

God exists, Jesus existed, but not the way most of the people see it.

Truth hurts.

Ren

What do I mean? John, Single Seven, told us in his interview with Art Bell that Christianity dies. I had to come back to this place and time to tell you just what he meant by that.
What do you think the outcome of this will be? You talk about change. But what kind of change are you talking about? Can you give any example?
And for you, what did this information change in your life and within yourself?

It's more of a test for all of you to see if you have the intelligence to look up the name of Azizus Monobaz, research his story and decide for yourselves if he is the historical Jesus. But because the majority do not actually do any research at all, I have concluded that this generation is painfully ignorant and illiterate. It is difficult to find anyone who has read Homer let alone figure out that Homer is one of the sources of the Paul, Timothy, BarTimeaus story. The main characters are Paulus and Timaeus. I keep hearing cries for help. Help us, help us! I don't see any reason to share what I know if you can't figure out who the historical Jesus was just by reading about Azizus Monobaz. It is time to thin this herd.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It's more of a test for all of you to see if you have the intelligence to look up the name of Azizus Monobaz, research his story and decide for yourselves if he is the historical Jesus. But because the majority do not actually do any research at all, I have concluded that this generation is painfully ignorant and illiterate. It is difficult to find anyone who has read Homer let alone figure out that Homer is one of the sources of the Paul, Timothy, BarTimeaus story. The main characters are Paulus and Timaeus. I keep hearing cries for help. Help us, help us! I don't see any reason to share what I know if you can't figure out who the historical Jesus was just by reading about Azizus Monobaz. It is time to thin this herd.

I googled. Did you write this?

Jesus Never Came Back 2014NOV03 | DoneHealth