Media Ren poses as John Titor on Jimmy Church Radio

Ren

Titor is absolutely here. Jimmy Church has been speaking to him. Listen to the show again. None of you know me. None of you know my motivation or what has been driving me for years. Is a liar who tells you he is lying really lying?

Ren

I'm not and never was. I'm John Titor II. Look at my signature line. Nor did I say I was John Titor 1 on the show.

titorite

Ren ...... I'm OK. So are you. So is everyone. It's ok dude. Everything is OK. Things may seem tense but don't they always? Everything is the same as it ever was. It's O.K.

titorite

Ren, You've admitted in the past that you're a pathological liar, and at this moment you're in denial. Get some professional help.

According to him he was... And that means alot.... Their is no condemnation necessary. These people will have certain kinds of admittal issues..... He knows he needs help sam. Rubbing his face in it by telling him so aint the way especially when he says he is getting help.... WHAT YOU NEED TO DO REN is tell your shrink about all this. All of it. Be up right and upfront. Admit how much you have lied in the last year as much as you can remember. Admit to all of this where folks encouraged you to be honest. Admit admit admit. IT will all be ok..... People will forgive you. Every one does it but not on the level you do where it impeads your life. .... You need honesty bro... Like a sickness , honesty is the only cure.

Just run with it awile. THings will work out ren.

Samstwitch

I'm not rubbing Ren's face in it. I'm telling it like it is. This is called INTERVENTION!

When Ren made the call to Jimmy Church pretending to be John Titor for nearly an hour, and it gets posted all over the Internet...well that's just over the edge. It's time for him to get professional help, and I hope that he does.

I know many of us like Ren, myself included...but I DON'T like him posing as John Titor, lying publicly. He opens a Pandora's Box when he does these things!

Last edited:

titorite

All the plentiful love I have to share is yours. Their is more than enough for everyone. Ren has his issues. as do It and you and everyone. It is all oK.

BE well.

Ren

Lol, you two are too rich. Acting like a concerned mom and dad. I have opened a Pandora's Box. I know who John Titor is and if he does not go on Jimmy Church and clear the air about his lies, then that means I am defacto-John Titor. Larry Haber said that John would be on the show by December 1st and I will hold him to his word. Unless it is Oliver Williams who is John Titor -- in that case, he already did appear on the show after Larry. So Pam, Sam, these gentlemen, whoever. You all need to go on the show.