Media Ren poses as John Titor on Jimmy Church Radio

Samstwitch

ABOVE VIDEO: Ep.153 Fade to Black with Jimmy Church

In November 2014, Ren called in posing as "John Titor 2" on the Jimmy Church Radio Show. Call begins in the video at 2:15:56 minutes.

I'm posting this information, because it is misleading. Ren is not connected to John Titor in any way. This is his fantasy.

Now I find this interview with Ren posing as JT on Art Bell's Website: Another John Titor, Time Traveler, Calls "Fade to Black" Radio Show - Art Bell

"Oh! What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive." ~Walter Scott

Last edited:

Sanyam Deshi

Something never added up for me about time travel and being as vague as possible. I've said similar things before, but I will say it again. For a time traveler trying to avoid a world war, essentially stating "war is going to happen" isn't going to be sufficient. Heck, if a time traveler came on a forum or a radio show and described exactly everything that happened to lead up to a war and the events during a war, there would still be little action that we could take to avert such a crisis. In perspective, this makes the idea of not being specific exponentially more preposterous. Then again, just because someone is a time traveler doesn't make that person smart. ;)

Anyway, we don't need any future dweller to tell us of the potential consequences for us to change. We should be better people because it's beneficial to the world. The good deeds of humanity will add up and pass through the generations. Helping a child study. Acting respectful toward others. Using appropriate language. Being patient toward the annoying people in our lives. Trying not to offend others, while not taking too much offense to what others say. Who we are and how we act every second of the day will greatly influence those who are around us on a regular basis. More than you know it, you influence the people who play regular roles in your lives. First, better yourselves. Then, better the world.

Ren: Time traveler or not, we don't need your words to conquer despair and tensions. We will continue to let our hope and actions lead to a better future.

AAA

How do we know Ren isn't really Titor?

How do any of us know we aren't Titor?

How do we know that several of us aren't Titor and will not be posting back in 2001?

If you have not yet traveled, how would you know the difference until it actually happens?

titorite

How do we know Ren isn't really Titor?

How do any of us know we aren't Titor?

How do we know that several of us aren't Titor and will not be posting back in 2001?

If you have not yet traveled, how would you know the difference until it actually happens?
Well we know it aint ren because he has been faking it up at GLP and TTI for years now... and he has posted hoaxy type of stuff here too...

Ren has an issue.... He admitted this to me once in a thread. Ren has a problem with pathologically lying. He even sees a man about it. I've had experience with this... I had a past Girl friend that had a disorder with pathological lying.

They can't help themselves but their condition should not be encouraged. Through help... thy might see the value of honesty ... but by help I mean Pro shrinks... Not just folks like us that wish them love but real behavioral therapists.

Ren

Let me ask you all. If John Titor 1 is so concerned about me impersonating him, why didn't he stop me from going on the show?

titorite

Let me ask you all. If John Titor 1 is so concerned about me impersonating him, why didn't he stop me from going on the show?

This is not the way ren, your real life is worth living. You are already an interesting guy. Even if you don't understand how it remains true. YOu already live an interesting life. The desire to embelish only distorts the truth of you amazingness...

Be you man,

And be cool