Ren's preachings about the timetraveler2063 thread.

Ren

ADMIN NOTE: This thread is a spin-off of the following thread: Confirmed Hoax - This is hard to belive this was written in 2005 | Paranormalis

It was created so that Ren's stuff doesn't hijack the original discussion being around timetraveler2063. Please, post questions related to Ren's predictions and content in here.

Even though Samstwitch doesn't want to hear my preaching again, I have yet to answer your questions, Pam. Of course, it is because some of you don't want to hear the answers. But I'm going to respond anyway because this is exactly how the future is going to play out. Some of it is Revelation.

"Has anyone in your team met Jesus? If so what have they said about him.?"

Jesus is mainly two historical people. Yeshu Stada of the Babylonian Talmud, and Apollonius of Tyana. Ironically, traditional Christians call Apollonius the anti-christ. He is the guy who wrote Revelation.

"Is Christianity different in your time than ours. If so what are the differences?"

Yes it is. Jesus/Paul/Apollonius is not all knowing, all powerful. He is just a human, fallible, son of god, as we are sons and daughters of god.

"Do you have the Sabbath on Saturday or Sunday?"

Sunday.

"Have you ever seen any of Gods angels and if so can you describe them."

Gods and angels are of two main varieties, dream archetypes and spirits of people, ghosts that hang around to try to help us stay safe the best way they can with our limited ability to be aware of them. That means that demons are the archetypes of bad things in our lives, personifications. And devils are spirits of people who try to hurt us the best way they can. After death, everybody still has the free will to help us or hurt us. They don't go through a spiritual filter becoming ultra good or ultra bad.

"Have you ever had to personaly fight an alien if so what method did you use?"

I only suspect that I have seen 4 aliens. One was very tall, over 7 feet, mostly human looking with glassy almost bulbous eyes. Another one was also a tall guy with grey hair. The last two may or may not have been aliens. A young man and his son. He said he was a helicopter pilot out at the base. That was the base in Mesa, Arizona where strange lights appeared over the base every night for an entire Summer.

"If we come face to face with the antichrist what is the best thing we can do?"

There are many anti-christs as described in Revelation. The writer specifically says that Nero is one such anti-christ.

"Are microchips being put into people and what year does that start?"

Not at this time. In the not so near future our smart phones will be surgically inserted into our stomachs. Upgrades will also be surgical.

"Are aliens part of this great deception?"

Why? For what purpose? They have the power to destroy the Earth completely and we have absolutely no power to challenge them. If they, wanted to destroy us, conquer us, or enslave us, it would already be done.

"Do your people have open communication between other worlds
And Gods people there?"

Not in my time. But I am told we colonize planets and moons and do form relationships with various aliens.

"Are any of us known about in the future or are we all strangers to you?"

Yes. But we aren't that famous.

"Can you tell us anything about the method of timetravel you are using?"

It's a trism camera.

"Are you able to communicate with the people who sent you while you are here?"

Yes. But I don't need a time travel device to do it.

"How can we prepare physically for what's coming?"

Read up on the latest first aid and practice it with your family once a month.
Have everyone in the family build a first aid kit.

Put this kit in your bug out bag.
Learn camping. Do camping once a month if you can.
Get in shape. Walk with your family. How many hours can you do?

Learn to shoot at the firing range.
Get your conceal and carry weapon license if allowed by your state.

Learn to square-foot garden on your patio or yard.

Don't ignore the signs. If you're told to evacuate, then evacuate.

Samstwitch

Even though Samstwitch doesn't want to hear my preaching again, I have yet to answer your questions, Pam. Of course, it is because some of you don't want to hear the answers. But I'm going to respond anyway because this is exactly how the future is going to play out. Some of it is Revelation.

Ren, in case you didn't notice, Pam and I are interviewing Timetravel2063, a self-proclaimed time traveler. The questions are for him, not you.

Ren

Ren, in case you didn't notice, Pam and I are interviewing Timetravel2063, a self-proclaimed time traveler. The questions are for him, not you.

So. I'll answer what I want and when I want. This is a free speech forum.
If you want this to be an exclusive interview with 2063, then you should start a new thread stating that request.
Instead, I see you shunning me because we don't have the same beliefs about Jesus.

Ren

Timetravel2063:

I dont understand why you cannot talk about the new Jerusalem. It is not as if it is some kind of secret
or some kind of classified information. If I saw it I would have no trouble at all describing it I would think of words
to try to describe it. It is kind of like describing Jesus there are few words to describe seeing him but utter awe but you can still describe to the best of your ability. Such as when he looks at you his eye are utterly beautiful and he looks at you as if he is full of love for you and you feel absolutely no condemnation from him at all which makes you wonder greatly.
Its as if love dances in his eyes. The robe he wears is so white there is absolutely no color on the earth to describe it except if you were looking at pure light or material where light is spun through it.
If you have seen something there is a way to describe it... you just do the best you can .
I wish I had seen it I know I could find a way to describe it. I find a way to describe everything else I see no matter how awesome or even if I dont understand something I am looking at I know if I describe it to the best of my ability someone else may know what I am talking about and be able to picture it as well.

The guy is a fraud, Pam. He is a fraud just as John Titor 1 was a fraud. You wanted to believe so strongly that you have suspended your critical thinking. Finally, when the real deal is responding to you -- you can't recognize it.

PamelaM

Timetravel2063:

I dont understand why you cannot talk about the new Jerusalem. It is not as if it is some kind of secret
or some kind of classified information. If I saw it I would have no trouble at all describing it I would think of words
to try to describe it. It is kind of like describing Jesus there are few words to describe seeing him but utter awe but you can still describe to the best of your ability. Such as when he looks at you his eye are utterly beautiful and he looks at you as if he is full of love for you and you feel absolutely no condemnation from him at all which makes you wonder greatly.
Its as if love dances in his eyes. The robe he wears is so white there is absolutely no color on the earth to describe it except if you were looking at pure light or material where light is spun through it.
If you have seen something there is a way to describe it... you just do the best you can .
I wish I had seen it I know I could find a way to describe it. I find a way to describe everything else I see no matter how awesome or even if I dont understand something I am looking at I know if I describe it to the best of my ability someone else may know what I am talking about and be able to picture it as well.

The guy is a fraud, Pam. He is a fraud just as John Titor 1 was a fraud. You wanted to believe so strongly that you have suspended your critical thinking. Finally, when the real deal is responding to you -- you can't recognize it.

Please Ren....You do not know me . I am simply asking questions to someone who is claiming to be a time traveler.
I have not decided and said "he is a time traveler" "he is not a time traveler"
Do not mistake asking questions for a decision of belief.
We are simply communicating.
Do not worry my thinking facilities are just fine. :)

Samstwitch

So. I'll answer what I want and when I want. This is a free speech forum.
If you want this to be an exclusive interview with 2063, then you should start a new thread stating that request.
Instead, I see you shunning me because we don't have the same beliefs about Jesus.

Whatever...:rolleyes: Also, I'm not shunning you. Lots of people have different beliefs about Jesus. I'm not prejudice at all over it.

Ren, are YOU claiming to be "the real deal"?

BlastTyrant

I Still can't take this time traveling stuff seriously, least not people claiming to be time travelers.

You say one thing that dosen't make sense to me Ren, you say get your conceal and carry, by this i assume you mean something is going to happen, and if it comes down to the point where you HAVE to carry a gun a conceal and carry no longer matters. As it is now we are in a policed state everything we do is being watched and recorded, people are already getting the Tracking implants, what of the water supply? its already drastically dimished, or the governments plan to cut the society down to 50 million?

I believe these to be fairly important need to know information as the wheels for the progress of these things are already turning.

BlastTyrant

Timetravel2063:

Real Deal? Forgive me for not believe that you are the "Real Deal" its not your goal or even your right to prove to me that your the "real Deal" but making such a bold claim with 0 backing evidence is a little bold no?

Ren

Please Ren....You do not know me . I am simply asking questions to someone who is claiming to be a time traveler.
I have not decided and said "he is a time traveler" "he is not a time traveler"
Do not mistake asking questions for a decision of belief.
We are simply communicating.
Do not worry my thinking facilities are just fine. :)

I'm glad to hear it. Carry on.