Ren's Predictions for the US: Beyond Time-Travel Now

Metal Rivet

Ren,

You seem to leave several bread crumbs that lead everywhere. Do you as well claim to be from the future and capable of predicting our future ? It would seem to me the two of you are both out to lunch with Harry becoming King. The line goes from Queen to Charles, then William and then his heir be that male or female as they are now in the midst of changing laws to allow a female first born to take the throne.

I also noticed you made a prediction in regards to the Super Bowl as most of your predictions go, you sir were wrong in saying the 49ers win by 14 points. We are all capable of a hypothesis or educated guessing or a flat out guess at best. Does that then make us prophets of the future if something minute happens to come forth that we "predict"?

Your no more a time traveler or clairvoyant then the mysterious John Titor.

It doesn't take a genious to look around our planet and see the moral decay that plagues us. Your more a contributor to this problem of lies and deceit then the time traveler you pretend to be.

What happened to the world ending on 12/21/12 ? Nothing, nothing happened, nothing was ever going to happen. You feed the "sheeple" and they eat.

It should be obvious or it is becoming obvious to the people of this planet, that this way of life we have subscribe too can not continue to exsist. The global elite have and will continue to have control over all of us as long as we the people allow it to happen. I have read and continue to read the multiple posts about the civil unrest in the United States and the approach of civil war. This all just rhetoric and loose talk until the people stand and unite to topple tyranny.

The cause of our problems and the state of the world we live in is purely blind greed. The American economy is dead, the American dream that is sold and peddle throughout the world is purely that a dream. The fact of the matter is the world has had enough of being told what to do and how to do it by the American's. They bully and murder until they get their way. The real terrorists in the this world are the American elite and their business partnerships.

Democracy is a government run by the people for the people. Can we truly say we live in a democracy when we are told from the word go what we can and cannot do. Elections are nothing more then a small d!ck competition using bank accounts and propaganda. Freedom is nothing more then a fancy word used to convince us we have a choice when in reality there are no real choices. It's more like a multiple choice exam, except all answers lead to same, tyranny and control.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Everyone has psychic abilities, and Ren actually didn't even claim to be psychic here. He is correct about a few things, that's for sure. I agree with him.

JasperMoon

May I add about English Ruler succession. I said I saw Harry usurping the throne one day and becoming king, too

In any kingly or queenly ruled country, there is always a chance for intrigue and or change of succession. What you are not told or haven't studied at school is that several kings of England were illegitimate rulers. Henry VIII was consider an illegitimate ruler because of his wrenching the throne from the rightful line. His daughter Mary "legitimately" succeeded him, but Elizabeth who came after was challenged and almost lost the throne to a Lady Jane Gray who touted better claim to the throne. Two young kings to be were mudered by Richard the III so he could become king. John usurped his brother's throne for a time until Richard was killed in the Crusades and ascended the throne "legitimately." It is said there were no other or male heirs to the throne when Victoria succeeded to the English throne. She comes from the Hapsburg dynasty. Then comes a glitch in the works and the "Winsors" take over. Their surnames are Mountbatten . Some believe they are not legitimate heirs. And George ,Elizabeth's dad, was not supposed to be king. His elder brother was, Edward, who abdicated the throne.
I don't know how old you are, but if you can remember when Diana was alive and the family was in search of a princess for Charles to marry, Diana's family comes from the Scottish line of St. Clair (if I can remember it correctly) who is purportedly the true heirs to the throne. It is said they married her to Charles to regain a true heir to the throne. But if you go along with the above tales, Charles is not a true, legitimate heir to the throne, according to the lineages. BUT William is, but only half. Harry, remember, was claimed to not be Charles's true son, but the son of a lover of Diana's who was reportedly of the St. Clair lineage as well--which makes Harry a true heir to the throne if true. The latest George in a long line of George's is from Charles' genes, only half a royal there, and supposedly Kate is a commoner, no royal blood there, but she has some royal connections being a distant cousin of the ruling family. Still, that makes little George part legit, part illegite, part commoner. Not a great combination to those who would wish to have a king or queen of true royal blood on the throne. But then, as I said, Harry has this mystique about him that could turn him against his broter and become king by usurpation. It's been done before. No reason why it won't or can't be done again. But then royal bloodlines are all but done anyway. No more kings or queens by the time the next century has rolled around.

Ren

2011 July 9th - The race wars are coming and are already here.

2013 August 23rd - The Associated Press - "The Homeland Security Department says an employee who runs a racist website predicting and advocating a race war has been put on paid administrative leave."

Ren

Ray Mabus is the 75th Secretary of the U.S. Navy.

Nostradamus Century 2, Quatrain 62.
"Mabus will soon die, then will come, A horrible undoing of people and animals"

Ren

2013Oct27 "John, you said Marijuana will be legal in all states,"
John on GodLikeProductions replied with the next state to legalize Marijuana "Alaska"
2014Jan09 CNN.com Alaska Closer to Becoming 3rd State to Legalize Recreational Marijuana.
Will the guy pretending to be John Titor on the GodLikeProductions forum be right again?
Time will tell.