Ren's Predictions for the US: Beyond Time-Travel Now

Ren

Regardless of who I have claimed to be in the past, I've got some warnings for all of you in the U.S. that you need to heed right now.

The race wars are coming and are already here. Anaheim, Dallas, Detroit, Chicago. Get your conceal and carry license as soon as you can. Things will continue to unravel.

Flash Robs will only increase.
The Knock Out Game will only get worse.

The fires have entered Nebraska.
Greenland snow is melting off at an exponential rate leading to higher water levels.
You'll have plenty of warning.

Prepare now. Go to the firing range.
Have an exit plan. Mountains and North to Canada.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I moved this thread to the Predictions of the Future section. (I know, I didn't officially announce it yet!)

BlastTyrant

My question for this is, that if it comes down to where action is needed a conceal and carry permit isnt gonna matter in the least. And it's funny you don't mention minneapolis seeing as how high its ranked in gangs/crimes. We have one of the meanest Humong gangs in the world here and our crime is climbing to new highs.

A conceal and carry is a luxury in those times you wont catch me with out a gun in my car and my .45 on me wether i have a conceal and carry or not if the time comes.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Num7

Thank You for opening this new section.

I will post my information here also.

Professor Opmmur

Dulux

This is an awesome idea actually, it's like a game to see who can call out something before it happens. and the further into the future, the greater the prediction. We should gamble with online credit cards on this, that would make it even more exciting! Paypal! Who's with me??

:ROFLMAO:

Dulux

Regardless of who I have claimed to be in the past, I've got some warnings for all of you in the U.S. that you need to heed right now.

The race wars are coming and are already here. Anaheim, Dallas, Detroit, Chicago. Get your conceal and carry license as soon as you can. Things will continue to unravel.

Greenland snow is melting off at an exponential rate leading to higher water levels.

Do you predict that this will happen before November?

Merci

These warnings need to be headed. Some are here to help, others not so much. bread crumbs are the best.

Dulux

I think the biggest worry everyone should have is understanding how to live with out money because when things start to crumble, people that are used to living with money won't have it to conventionally move on from the situation Ren is talking about.