Frog186

Hi All it's Frog I just wanted to tell you I asked the spirits or ghosts can you do me a favor? and they answered yes or what? and I asked them this question can you stop world war 3 or stop world war 3 from happening? and they answered yes we can or yes or sure!

I want to ask them more stuff but sometimes I am busy do other things as well but if they can stop world war 3 from happening then that would be great some spirits or ghosts are good and some are evil or bad but they are really great to answer questions and so much more!

I know some people believe that it is bad or evil to talk with the ghosts or spirits but I believe that no harm or evil will come to me as long I don't ask them the wrong questions I believe in other religions I am not an judgemental person toward other religions.

I also asked them does time travel exist and do you exist? and they replied yes or of course and they are made of energy so everytime I talk with them they are using my energy in order to talk with me and in order to exist!