REPTILIANS

Luke.369

i NEED someone or some other person to help me. i have lived 22 years over the moment of what happend to me and im seeing and knowing this is not my real timeline. things are way off and i still dont know why they did what they did, all i know is i can do more things then i could before..

please anybody who know the real reptilians please contact me ASAP. im trying to build something at the moment and this thing they have done is screwing it up.

Krogg Rache

I know one thing, which is really all you need to know about reptilians and their infiltration of humanity and/or the Illuminati. Those are window dressing, curtains drawn, Wizard of Oz styled smoke screens to cover up the truth beneath it all. The men in power are bound together by one trait. They are Jewish ethno-supremacists.

i NEED someone or some other person to help me. i have lived 22 years over the moment of what happend to me and im seeing and knowing this is not my real timeline. things are way off and i still dont know why they did what they did, all i know is i can do more things then i could before..

please anybody who know the real reptilians please contact me ASAP. im trying to build something at the moment and this thing they have done is screwing it up.
Are you talking about the reptilians originate from the draco constellation ,seven feet tall,dark brown, long arms down past their knees, wide American football shaped heads , big black eyes no pupils, tiny holes for ears, amphibian webbed hands and feet, no sexual genitalia and veins on the outside of their bodies? They the ones you mean?

Luke.369

Are you talking about the reptilians originate from the draco constellation ,seven feet tall,dark brown, long arms down past their knees, wide American football shaped heads , big black eyes no pupils, tiny holes for ears, amphibian webbed hands and feet, no sexual genitalia and veins on the outside of their bodies? They the ones you mean?
how many fingers? and yes very close to that, but i felt something when it was looking at me. it was talking without talking but the baseline feeling that made its way of talking was feeling. like the thought was carryed by emotions, leaving me to feel like i was looking at a family member. i still miss her/him like a lost lover or mother or father. i can drew the ship and the “person” perfectly from memory but dont have the memorys all back yet. i remember med test being done and being trained and inlisted and even have fragmented memorys from a 12 year deployment. but now i feel lost in this timeline. put me back wrong and now a school dropout nows maths and science and physics way out of my reach. i feel that there is somethings coming the Earth and he/she is on it too. i know i sound nuts but i can only be me and only this me now.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I heard reptilians from the Draco system are the worst, most cruel, and they feed on folks' negative vibrations.

Do you think your original timeline was free from the reptilians, while ours is controled by them?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Num7 - Are you so sure that the reptilians have complete control over our world? To me, there's no question of some of it, take for instance the forces of evil like Islamic fundamentalism, totalitarianism, and communism. But maybe not all of it. I'm sure there's got to be good aliens nearby that are trying to influence the good people of our world.

Luke.369

i know reptilians are not to blame, and that they are just the ones they want you to hate as while your hating them your not hating the ones that ar to blame. i do not feel in my heart that they are bad just like i know i can go surfing tomorrow and that sharks will be there watching me thinking “mmm that looks good.” we think everything thats stronger then us has to be evil.

i dont know why they came to me other the one thing, but i worry what it would mean if i post that reason hear for all to see and i worry what will become of me. they are NOT evil they are just like some of us.