Request for travel

swanfil

Hello all,

I've been exploring these forum for the last several months as well as doing a lot of research into time travel and the magnitude of different methods, from scientific ones to the more spiritual kind. I've always been fascinated about time travel and it's possibilities and this forum has been very insightful and interesting, though after going through a life changing tragedy it has almost become somewhat of an obsession of mine.

Without wanting to go into too much personal detail, my girlfriend, the love of life, tragically died at the age of 28 late October 2017 and with the knowledge I have now I know that I could have prevented it and saved her.
This has lead me to almost desperation trying to find someway of going back to rectify what happened, be it physical time travel, sending my consciousness back or any other method, though I won't deny I often find the idea of it ever happening fleeting and becoming a futile effort.

I guess this message is my way of trying to reach out to anyone who maybe able to help me to achieve the goal of going back. I've been trying to get all the help I can to accept and move on from this tragedy though I know that truthfully nothing will ever fill this void that has been left and I fear the rest of my life will be that of agony and short lived.

I know there are many of us who have our own reasons to want to go back, though there is nothing I want from this world other than to be able to save her so she can live a good life that she deserved.

I'm sorry about the somewhat heavy post and appreciate anyone who has taken the time to read this. Likewise I appreciate anyone who is able to point me in a direction of achieving my goal and saving her life. I am happy for people to private message with any information they may believe will be of use.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

titorite

In my years hovering around the edge of this subject it has been my experience that this is the most common reason for people wanting to time travel. To reunite with a lost loved one.

Im sorry.