return soon

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
return soon

Welcome to the site. Care to explain what exactly "MMXXXVIJTRMMXIIBMMMMMMC" means?

PyRo99

return soon

Its code for, "you've been stupified".

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
return soon

Oh. I thought it meant he wanted someone to tape Superbowl MMXXXVIJTRMMXIIBMMMMMMC for him back in his own timeline ;)

Tw0mey

return soon

Originally posted by TheHeggy@Jan 8 2005, 10:17 PM
Oh. I thought it meant he wanted someone to tape Superbowl MMXXXVIJTRMMXIIBMMMMMMC for him back in his own timeline ;)

lol nice one

August

return soon

Heggy, I seldom laugh so loud on this forum. Thank you.

I am really surprised that this does not happen more often on this forum. It is a very simple way to hoax. No questions. No dialog. No possibility for screwups. No prep time. A bit quiet and poetic.

It is the haiku of time travel posts.

Talk to someone about the pain, JTTR365100.

sosuemetoo

return soon

Originally posted by JTTR365100@Jan 8 2005, 09:42 PM
MMXXXVIJTRMMXIIBMMMMMMC

Honesty kids, I cannot believe you do not know what this all means. Put your thinking caps on!

The member's name is JTTR365100.

This is a message from John Titor, age 36 in search of the IBM 5100.

Case closed.

CaryP

return soon

The member's name is JTTR365100.

This is a message from John Titor, age 36 in search of the IBM 5100.

Case closed.

You mean the "real" John Titor of time traveling fame? Oh, golly gee, can I have a look at his time machine. I'd love to smoke a cigar in his corvette and watch the laser pointer light beam bend through the cigar smoke as the gravity was distorted. I'll even supply my own cigars.

C'mon Sue, do you think a real time traveler would come on here and try to be cute with some semi-encrypted message? I like Heggy's Super Bowl interpretation. It's funny.

Cary

yeyeman9

return soon

What does TR means then? Cuse it is JTTR= John Titor TR? what does TR stands for? And by the way, nice thinking there sosue :p. SO maybe "MMXXXVIJTRMMXIIBMMMMMMC " is the year he comes from? I dont know...