Media Revelation: The End of Days (Airing on History Channel)

Samstwitch

The new mini-series "Revelation: The End of Days" is airing again tonight with Part 1 and 2 on the History Channel. In the movie, the strange sounds that have been heard around the world for the past 2 years (in real life) are attributed to the "7 Trumpets" spoken of in Revelation of the Bible, which I suggested in an earlier thread: Strange sky sounds around the world? | Paranormalis

Very good interpretation of current events relating to the Bible Prophecies about the "End of Days" even if one does not believe in a pre-Tribulation Rapture (which I don't). The Rapture is not the focus of this movie, but rather the dire circumstances that are unfolding regarding Bible Prophecies as related to the End Times. In the movie, some real-life catastrophes, such as Superstorm Sandy, have been renamed.

It is filmed in the style of "Cloverfield"...all of the scenes are from digital cameras either held by persons, stationed indoor and/or outdoors, and/or from news casts.

AIR TIMES: Part 1, "Revelation: The End of Days - Trumpets Sounds" airs at 6PM and 7PM Central Time Zone tonight (Tuesday, December 30th). Part 2, "Road to Babylon" airs tonight starting at 8 PM Central. Episodes re-air through 2-4 AM Central tomorrow, and again on January 3rd at 7-9 PM Central.

#Revelation on Twitter

Last edited:

Samstwitch

After watching the 1st part of this series for the second time, I was thinking...if our president and vice-president ever died from a contagious disease, such as Ebola, the US government could easily say it was a conspiracy by Christians inspired by this movie. :eek:

This film is very good. It could even inspire False-Flag scenarios to empower the US government.

Last edited:

Justinian

Two Q's. #1 is this a new series or is this old? #2 the Trumpet sounds, are they referring to the mysterious humming that people are hearing?

Samstwitch

Two Q's. #1 is this a new series or is this old? #2 the Trumpet sounds, are they referring to the mysterious humming that people are hearing?

1. This is a new 2-part mini-series, aired for the 1st time.
2. The trumpet sounds are the sounds that have been heard around the world for at least 2 years that I know of. The 2nd video in my OP has recordings of the real sounds heard around the earth in the past 2 years. There are more videos on Youtube...search "strange sounds" and they will come up. There's also a couple of threads on this subject on Paranormalis.

Justinian

OH.. yeah this is something totally different then. There have been reports of a mysterious buzzing sound people have been reporting for.. maybe 15-20 years or more in certain areas. I thought maybe this was the same thing.

Interesting stuff though. I'm going to have to look this up. Some of the trumpets sound similar, but then others were just like booming. I didn't see anything on my H channel for tonight, but I'll have to go see if I can find it to record. I just wonder if the 7 trumpets are to sound different or the same. I'd be highly suspicious in the city that the sound could be coming from anywhere and changing as it bounces off of different buildings, but when you're out in the middle of the wilderness and hear it... wow.

BlastTyrant

I remember a post we did awhile back about the trumpets, but the Revelations thing came at a odd time specially after what we talked about Sam.

Justinian

Got it recorded. Now just have to find the 2 hours to sit down and watch it. The Trumpet episode looks interesting. The Road to Babylon, the info says it's a camera crew working its way through the US after something happens. Not a big fan of shows that perceive to be from a hand held camera.