Right now, we're closer to 2036 than we are to 2001

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Just had this idea cross my mind the other day. It's astonishing to me.

John Titor posted on the Internet in 2001. That's 20 years ago.

He came from 2036. That's in 15 years.

We're more than halfway through to his ogininal time period. That's somehow weird to me. It feels odd to think it's been 20 years already.

I wasn't around here in 2001, as I was 14. I came here first in 2005. Now I'm 34. Man, what a journey. I almost feel like I'm not the same person as back then. It feels like it was a couple years ago... Yet it somehow feels it's been a century at the same time.

Time sure flies.

TimeFlipper

Just had this idea cross my mind the other day. It's astonishing to me.

John Titor posted on the Internet in 2001. That's 20 years ago.

He came from 2036. That's in 15 years.

We're more than halfway through to his ogininal time period. That's somehow weird to me. It feels odd to think it's been 20 years already.

I wasn't around here in 2001, as I was 14. I came here first in 2005. Now I'm 34. Man, what a journey. I almost feel like I'm not the same person as back then. It feels like it was a couple years ago... Yet it somehow feels it's been a century at the same time.

Time sure flies.
Of course you are not the same person as you were in 2001, none of us are the same as we were back then...Its the way of the World Num7, we learn much from our experiences good or bad, and learn lots from other people too, especially members of Paranormalis ;)(y)..